ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nbhatt

Application refused

Post by nbhatt » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi
My hearing date is nearing and the main refusal point was source of funds.
My uncle transferred 50K to my personal llyods bank ac just 4 days before I submitted my Tier 1 visa application. With my application , I submitted the bank statements but couldnt submit the last month statement as it wasnt issued yet. I managed to submit a bank covering letter stating the funds available in my name, sort code , account no etc.
HO refused my application stating that the most recent bank statement wasnt submitted. My question is if the fund is in my llyods personal bank account do I need any declaration letter from my uncle or just providing a missing bank statement would suffice?

pls help

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Application refused

Post by aby00156 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Just your up to date bank statement should be enough.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Application refused

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 am

nbhatt wrote:Hi
My hearing date is nearing and the main refusal point was source of funds.
My uncle transferred 50K to my personal llyods bank ac just 4 days before I submitted my Tier 1 visa application. With my application , I submitted the bank statements but couldnt submit the last month statement as it wasnt issued yet. I managed to submit a bank covering letter stating the funds available in my name, sort code , account no etc.
HO refused my application stating that the most recent bank statement wasnt submitted. My question is if the fund is in my llyods personal bank account do I need any declaration letter from my uncle or just providing a missing bank statement would suffice?

pls help
Hello nbhatt,

If you just have only one refusal point then your case will be very easy by submitting fresh statement showing the availability of funds £50K in your appeal bundle. You can justify that because you did not receive your fresh statement while submitting your application.
Hope this will help you