ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement or Letter from Bank

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bayparc
Newly Registered

Bank Statement or Letter from Bank

Post by bayparc » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 pm

I am about to apply for my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 50K via the PSW route. I am a bit confused with regards to the best means of showing proof pf investment funds. I am intending to use a letter from a UK bank showing investment funds only. I would like to know submitting only a letter from the bank satisfies the requirement for proof of investment funds. Please help clarify.. Thanks

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Re: Bank Statement or Letter from Bank

Post by joshmathews » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am

Attach a bank statement too showing the funds.
How did you get this money, is it your saving or from family, depending on the situation you might want to explain that.
PM me if you need help.
Thanks.
bayparc wrote:I am about to apply for my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 50K via the PSW route. I am a bit confused with regards to the best means of showing proof pf investment funds. I am intending to use a letter from a UK bank showing investment funds only. I would like to know submitting only a letter from the bank satisfies the requirement for proof of investment funds. Please help clarify.. Thanks

entrepreneur123

Re: Bank Statement or Letter from Bank

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 am

only use bank statement from if using funds held within uk, as using only bank letter can create problem for example if u miss something from standard letter then it can cause refusal. (No need to show source of funds, if asked you can explain it), focus on business plan, marketing materials, membership etc

bayparc wrote:I am about to apply for my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 50K via the PSW route. I am a bit confused with regards to the best means of showing proof pf investment funds. I am intending to use a letter from a UK bank showing investment funds only. I would like to know submitting only a letter from the bank satisfies the requirement for proof of investment funds. Please help clarify.. Thanks