ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa business plan requirements

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ginge
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa business plan requirements

Post by ginge » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi! i am planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. As far as i know business plan submission is not required for that type of visa but makes process quicker. There is no rules on how to write business plan on UKBA site, its just said there that it has to be unique..Maybe anyone here applied for this type of visa and can give a tip on how to write adequite business plan? I will be very grateful!

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa business plan requirements

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 pm

I don't think a case worker earning £30000 would have the ability or the inclination to act like one of the dragon's den investor's. They just want to know if you have reserached and planned the business adequately. You'l find some good info. regarding business plan as well as other aspects of starting a business in U.K here:
https://www.gov.uk/write-business-plan

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:40 pm

ginge wrote:Hi! i am planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. As far as i know business plan submission is not required for that type of visa but makes process quicker. There is no rules on how to write business plan on UKBA site, its just said there that it has to be unique..Maybe anyone here applied for this type of visa and can give a tip on how to write adequite business plan? I will be very grateful!
Hi ginge,

Are you applying inside the UK or outside?

ginge
Newly Registered

Post by ginge » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi there! I'm applying outside the UK. i'm russian citizen.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 pm

ginge wrote:Hi there! I'm applying outside the UK. i'm russian citizen.
Well in this case 1st of all you do not need any visa to get in the UK as Russian citizen. 2nd If you still want to get a particular visa yes you need a professional business plan and market research with £200K funds availability, along with some other formalities to make stronger your case.

Regards

ginge
Newly Registered

Post by ginge » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Thank You! I know I need a business plan but I am wondering what is the requirements for this type of visa?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:25 pm

ginge wrote:Thank You! I know I need a business plan but I am wondering what is the requirements for this type of visa?
You need to go through Tier 1 Entrepreneur Policy Guidelines.

Maks
BANNED

Post by Maks » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Ginge, hi

I think I might be able to help you, please feel free to send me a PM. I speak Russian too ;-)

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Post by joshmathews » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 am

Hi Ginge,

You will need visa to enter UK, Russian citizens are not barred of visa, they have the same visa rules as other citizens if they need to work or study in the UK: Wrong info from cmplkhan as above.

BP is necessary and will make your case stronger. We can help you with the BP, we have done many, including myself. We also have Russian speakers who can help you if you need. We have done professional BP for H/O and for business loan applications and they have all been successful. PM me if you need any info.Thanks.

ginge wrote:Hi! i am planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. As far as i know business plan submission is not required for that type of visa but makes process quicker. There is no rules on how to write business plan on UKBA site, its just said there that it has to be unique..Maybe anyone here applied for this type of visa and can give a tip on how to write adequite business plan? I will be very grateful!

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Post by joshmathews » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 am

She needs visa to enter UK, all Russians do.
cpmlkhan wrote:
ginge wrote:Hi there! I'm applying outside the UK. i'm russian citizen.
Well in this case 1st of all you do not need any visa to get in the UK as Russian citizen. 2nd If you still want to get a particular visa yes you need a professional business plan and market research with £200K funds availability, along with some other formalities to make stronger your case.

Regards