ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan competitor profiling and contract query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

misscherubic
Newly Registered

Business Plan competitor profiling and contract query

Post by misscherubic » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:51 pm

hi

can anyone help me

i m writing my business plan and wanted to know about how would i profile my competitors
my SOC is 2423

I m trading via my pvt ltd company but the services i m providng at the moment are not NVQ level 4 or above so what can i do regarding the 'contract' things, any way around it guys?

I look forward to your help

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Re: Business Plan competitor profiling and contract query

Post by joshmathews » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am

depends on what kind of business consulting you give, whats the nature of yours?

What are the current services you provide, PM me with the info and maybe I could help. Thanks.
misscherubic wrote:hi

can anyone help me

i m writing my business plan and wanted to know about how would i profile my competitors
my SOC is 2423

I m trading via my pvt ltd company but the services i m providng at the moment are not NVQ level 4 or above so what can i do regarding the 'contract' things, any way around it guys?

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:39 am

can anyone help me

my SOC is 2423

Is it imperative to provide services of NQF level 4 through the business set up using T1 Entrepreneur Visa?
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 am

you need to get contract of NQF 4 or above to apply.

can anyone help me

my SOC is 2423

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:you need to get contract of NQF 4 or above to apply.

can anyone help me

my SOC is 2423

Entrepreneur123,

I am confused about the NQF level 4. Let's say, I have established a trading company and maintain some stock in my warehouse. But, I employ 2 full-time employees who would just do packing and shipping for me. I assume these jobs don't fall under NQF level 4. In that case, while satisfying all other conditions, would my extension be considered?

Thanks,
Krishna.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Staff you employee can have any level of job. What matters is your own job level. So staff can have nqf 3 or 7 level, what matters is employing them.

attahaas wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:you need to get contract of NQF 4 or above to apply.

can anyone help me

my SOC is 2423

Entrepreneur123,

I am confused about the NQF level 4. Let's say, I have established a trading company and maintain some stock in my warehouse. But, I employ 2 full-time employees who would just do packing and shipping for me. I assume these jobs don't fall under NQF level 4. In that case, while satisfying all other conditions, would my extension be considered?

Thanks,
Krishna.