ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marshal8732

Help Please

Post by marshal8732 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 am

Hi

I just recently opened the business account and have received the welcome letter. However the letter I have received its addressed to my home address instead of my work address. Is that ok?

Also when creating a business plan is it necessary to show that someone will invest full £50K in 3 years or can they invest as they like.

Please clarify the above matter.

joshmathews
Newly Registered

Re: Help Please

Post by joshmathews » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 am

Hi,

The letter came to your home address coz thats the address you used to register with the bank, but the letter should be fine.

You dont need to show full 50K investment but there are other things, PM me for more info.

Thanks.
marshal8732 wrote:Hi

I just recently opened the business account and have received the welcome letter. However the letter I have received its addressed to my home address instead of my work address. Is that ok?

Also when creating a business plan is it necessary to show that someone will invest full £50K in 3 years or can they invest as they like.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

no issue of using home address for bank.
Yes you need to show full investment of 50k. I mentioned in my business plan that i will buy office in third year.

marshal8732

Post by marshal8732 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi

Thank you for the inforamtion

Joshmathews I have PM you for more info please on this matter.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 pm

@marshal, Yes its good to show invest full £50K in 1st 3 years. Business account should be on your current account address.

Hope this will clear