ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused with unrealistic reasons...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marketing786

Visa Refused with unrealistic reasons...

Post by marketing786 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Time Line
Applied oct 2013
phone interview feb 2014
in person interview feb 2014
refusal april 2014
Invested route 50k in business account UK

1) I have no issue that you have access to 50k but you did not submit any business plan and market research.
2) In interview you have stated that you will be setting up a website but I searched on internet no website available.
3) You have not provided any evidence that you have experience in web designing.
4) your contract shows that you will charge 125£ per hour on as and when required basis but does not show how many hours per month you will work for them. I am not satisfied with such a contract.
5) You did not submit any market research I am not satisfied.
6) You stated in your interview that because you do such and such services gives you competitive edge over competitors I am not satisfied that you have so.
7) Your 6 live adverts I am not satisfied as per my knowledge you should advertise in marketing publications and again not provided any market rsearch.
8) you have not used you PSW visa properly you should have grown your business in two years thats why I am not satisfied with the available evidence.
245dd(k) Visa refused with right of appeal. All above points are refusal for the sake of refusal because in invested route business plan and market research are not mandatory. I requested my interview sheet 4 times after the interview through emails and phones no reply. We did not answer the way he is predicting in his own way.
Important point at the end it says Temporary Migrant Team.

tola45
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Refused with unrealistic reasons...

Post by tola45 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 am

@ marketing786, you are absolutely right, this case worker will find a way to twist all the statement you made during your interview around, n when you ask for your interview statement it will be hard for them to provide it because they know the implication, it has happened to me and i know by GOD's grace i will win the appeal. just keep praying

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Visa Refused with unrealistic reasons...

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 am

marketing786 wrote:Time Line
Applied oct 2013
phone interview feb 2014
in person interview feb 2014
refusal april 2014
Invested route 50k in business account UK

1) I have no issue that you have access to 50k but you did not submit any business plan and market research.
2) In interview you have stated that you will be setting up a website but I searched on internet no website available.
3) You have not provided any evidence that you have experience in web designing.
4) your contract shows that you will charge 125£ per hour on as and when required basis but does not show how many hours per month you will work for them. I am not satisfied with such a contract.
5) You did not submit any market research I am not satisfied.
6) You stated in your interview that because you do such and such services gives you competitive edge over competitors I am not satisfied that you have so.
7) Your 6 live adverts I am not satisfied as per my knowledge you should advertise in marketing publications and again not provided any market rsearch.
8) you have not used you PSW visa properly you should have grown your business in two years thats why I am not satisfied with the available evidence.
245dd(k) Visa refused with right of appeal. All above points are refusal for the sake of refusal because in invested route business plan and market research are not mandatory. I requested my interview sheet 4 times after the interview through emails and phones no reply. We did not answer the way he is predicting in his own way.
Important point at the end it says Temporary Migrant Team.
Hello Marketing786,

You said its unrealistic somehow i do not agree with you. Though Business plan is not compulsory BUT you should have to attached BP to show that you are a genuine entrepreneur along with solid market research. According to above refusal points I can see flaws in your application. You did not show any experience & did not make proper contract.If you showed that your company is trading your web site should be on.
To be honest this visa is bit tricky not simple as people think. You just need to play clever. Hope you can understand.
BEST OF LUCK