ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

POST OFFICE OPEN UNTIL 2300 HOURS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rooney0511

POST OFFICE OPEN UNTIL 2300 HOURS

Post by rooney0511 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 pm

For anyone posting last minute today before the new rules kick in from tomorrow there is a post office in LONDON which is open until 2300 hours ( Yes its 11 PM ).

It will still be stamped as posted today so the old rules apply.

BELSIZE PARK POST OFFICE
THORNTONS BUDGENS
199-205 HAVERSTOCK HILL
BELSIZE PARK
LONDON NW3 4QG
PH : 0207 431 9716

NAR

Re: POST OFFICE OPEN UNTIL 2300 HOURS

Post by NAR » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm

I really didn't read all the new rules and only skimmed it fast, but i think i read somewhere that now its not related to the submission date, and its more related to decision date. Any decision made after 11/07/14 will be under the new rules and not the application submission date. Again, i am not sure so others please advise but i think i read somewhere like that. Maybe on a certain point and not on all application. Hope its not the case, as this mean it will affect ALL undecided applications!