ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Query

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uvalue90

Permanent Residence Query

Post by uvalue90 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 am

Hello Guys,

I am writing for my friend. Please find breif details.

My friend is married to an EU national. They are married for last six years and got 4 old child togather.

After completing almost six year, he applied for permanent residence and his application was refused that his wife hasnt excercised his treaty rights. His wife worked only one year after marriage and than looked after the child and house. My friend is running his own business and has sufficient earning.

What are his options?

1. If he makes an appeal, what are his chances to get permanent visa?

Your help would be appreciated. Thank You

Regard's

U Value

Imshzd

Re: Permanent Residence Query

Post by Imshzd » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 am

uvalue90 wrote:Hello Guys,

I am writing for my friend. Please find breif details.

My friend is married to an EU national. They are married for last six years and got 4 old child togather.

After completing almost six year, he applied for permanent residence and his application was refused that his wife hasnt excercised his treaty rights. His wife worked only one year after marriage and than looked after the child and house. My friend is running his own business and has sufficient earning.

What are his options?

1. If he makes an appeal, what are his chances to get permanent visa?

Your help would be appreciated. Thank You

Regard's

U Value

As per this situation and in the absence of private health insurance,there is no chance to win a appeal.
So start the PR 5 years time again with treaty rights,(worker or self employed or self sufficient with privet health insurance etc)

uvalue90

Post by uvalue90 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Thank You for prompt reply. Can he extend his visa, if he can than what is the procedure to do that?

Thank You

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Application for residence card using EEA2 form with the required documents if EEA national is a qualified person in one of the category explained on the form.