ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 am

Phaara - I am from Birmingham.
Yes Alhamdhulillah I feel relaxed and content my hubby is finally here. Im back at work today and he is at home lol.
Sister you should email UKVI stating you are in your final week of their service standards and hope they will finalise your case within their service standards.
Im pretty sure they are clearing their backlog so hopefully not long to go now In Shaa Allah
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:27 am

Guys bad news im afraid the courts have decided that the income rule is justified and haven't accepted :( they are now going to appeal and take it to Supreme Court if they can and are givn the opportunity :( just read on brit cits twitter so bad honestly
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 am

What a joke. That's another headache within itself. Time to wait some more, all they will do is appeal.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:34 am

today receive this email from UKVI.
Dear Safi Haider Kazmi,

Thank you for contacting the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration
International Enquiry Service.

Further to your enquiry, please could you provide us with the following
information and we will escalate the matter to the relevant department for
them to have a look into it.

GWF number:
Date of Birth:
Tracking status on CRM:
Full Name of Applicant:
Type of Visa:
VAC address:
Nationality:
Date of visit for VAC:
Passport number:

We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or
should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/.

Kind regards,

Prasanna Padmanabhan

UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

We would like to invite you to participate in a brief survey about the
service you received from us to identify strengths and opportunities for
improvements.

Thank you in advance for your time.

what does it means? I send them all details will they really escalates my application after 120 working days? or its a joke lol???
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 am

RIGHT! 13 days left till my 24 working weeks are over, I think things are going to start to break in these 13 days...

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:37 am

Anisanaeem wrote:Hi
My husband was called for interview yesterday And they asked him all sorts of questions including personal too and while hubby was there they rang me in uk and did a short interview with me then they said to hubby Gerry will contct him anyone else had something similar happen and do they give visa because majority are given there
Congrats. This is a good news that atleast they called him for an interview. when and where did you apply from? which English test did he take?

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 am

AMRKHN wrote:RIGHT! 13 days left till my 24 working weeks are over, I think things are going to start to break in these 13 days...
InshAllah :) i am hoping for the same. 9 more days to complete 24 working weeks

Applied: Islamabad 20/01/2014
RFC: Waiting on some good news InshAllah

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 am

So heartbreaking after 2 years this is what thy decide wasting peoples time keepin them on hold for ages so inhuman n shameful what do peope think this means now for hold applications?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:48 am

They will most likely reject those who are on hold due to not meeting the financial requirement. The supreme court appeal is the only other option, yet if it does go in the favour of lowering the threshold, home office will appeal that.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:52 am

musriz wrote:Phaara - I am from Birmingham.
Yes Alhamdhulillah I feel relaxed and content my hubby is finally here. Im back at work today and he is at home lol.
Sister you should email UKVI stating you are in your final week of their service standards and hope they will finalise your case within their service standards.
Im pretty sure they are clearing their backlog so hopefully not long to go now In Shaa Allah
Thankyou sister for your guidnce. Will definatly email. Jazakallah.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:52 am

prayforus wrote:They will most likely reject those who are on hold due to not meeting the financial requirement. The supreme court appeal is the only other option, yet if it does go in the favour of lowering the threshold, home office will appeal that.
Cannot bleave this honestly :( ther are ove 4000 cases on hold i just feel lyk leaving this and moving to Pak wots the point i meet the income aswel bt they r nt evan givinh me answer its coming to 3 months of sending additional docs

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:59 am

Ket1, the whole process is a joke. The truth of it is they wanted to lower the immigration numbers to the UK and they have done.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:11 pm

prayforus wrote:Ket1, the whole process is a joke. The truth of it is they wanted to lower the immigration numbers to the UK and they have done.
Its just so Humiliating :oops: they are just trying to stop Pakistanis to come to this country. My friend's wife got her spouse visa just after 4 weeks and she applied from Bangladesh. Its so ridiculous. I meet all their REQUIREMENTS but no reply even after 6 months. My MP has sent them few emails but they are not bothered to reply :?

RFC: Still Waiting...

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:12 pm

prayforus wrote:Ket1, the whole process is a joke. The truth of it is they wanted to lower the immigration numbers to the UK and they have done.
Am soo disappointed ;-( been waiting for more thn a year though we meet the income thershold dont know what to do now . Its better if they refuse the hold cases rather thn draging them.
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:15 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Am soo disappointed ;-( been waiting for more thn a year though we meet the income thershold dont know what to do now . Its better if they refuse the hold cases rather thn draging them.

Ur best option i would say is withdraw and reapply ifu meet the requirements. Same goes to allthose cases on hold, dont put ur lives on hold any longer. We've suffered enough and there isnt any guarantee that the income will be reduced in the future.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:15 pm

RZ Girl wrote:

if you meet the income threshold why being on hold then :o

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

Ur best option i would say is withdraw and reapply ifu meet the requirements. Same goes to allthose cases on hold, dont put ur lives on hold any longer. We've suffered enough and there isnt any guarantee that the income will be reduced in the future.
We provided 3 years of tax papers n business accounts but they still not satisfied i honestly dont know the reason why am on hold http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2014/07/ ... come-rules
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:22 pm

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 pm

A ridiculous and dissapointing judgement today.
All those on hold, who NOW MEET the income threshold should re-apply.
For those who dont meet the income threshold please consider other routes and options.
I am sure with the help of your families some of you could apply with cash savings etc.
Or even start self employment to make up the short fall even if it means showing self employment as a sewing machinist from home ( im sure you all understand what im trying to say )

Alhamdhulillah although I have been blessed with my husbands visa I had Plan B and Plan C already in place.
I was prepared to even sell my property to show cash savings or/and take up extra employment or self employment had it come to that. These were just some options.

The more appealing option for me was the SS route ( surinder singh route ) under the EU freemovement directive for British Citizens/EU citizens. This route in many ways is a better option for some of us although not for all.
I would request many of you to please look into all of the options especially the SS route. Many many are already undertaking this route via Ireland France Malta etc and many have been successful.
Anyone interested in the SS route can find many very helpful groups on Facebook with full guidance notes.

All the best and never give up.
May Allah make it easy for all of you.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

sami3

Post by sami3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:37 pm

musriz wrote:A ridiculous and dissapointing judgement today.
All those on hold, who NOW MEET the income threshold should re-apply.
For those who dont meet the income threshold please consider other routes and options.
I am sure with the help of your families some of you could apply with cash savings etc.
Or even start self employment to make up the short fall even if it means showing self employment as a sewing machinist from home ( im sure you all understand what im trying to say )

Alhamdhulillah although I have been blessed with my husbands visa I had Plan B and Plan C already in place.
I was prepared to even sell my property to show cash savings or/and take up extra employment or self employment had it come to that. These were just some options.

The more appealing option for me was the SS route ( surinder singh route ) under the EU freemovement directive for British Citizens/EU citizens. This route in many ways is a better option for some of us although not for all.
I would request many of you to please look into all of the options especially the SS route. Many many are already undertaking this route via Ireland France Malta etc and many have been successful.
Anyone interested in the SS route can find many very helpful groups on Facebook with full guidance notes.

All the best and never give up.
May Allah make it easy for all of you.
Some very useful points. Although i don't fall under income threshold but i feel so sad for those who were relying on this day. May Allah make it easy for all of us. its been a very long journey....

RFC: waiting...

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Be prepare applicants on hold :-(

Applications on hold will now receive a decision
The judgment will mean that, from the 28 July, the 4,000 individuals whose applications are currently on hold, pending this judgment, will now receive a decision. These are cases which met all the requirements apart from the minimum income threshold and now stand to be refused.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Ino guys :( feel for evryone ryt nw i stil havnt receive a definate reply as to whether my additional docs r successful or not so thers still hope guys please prey :(

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:56 pm

sami3 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

if you meet the income threshold why being on hold then :o
Like i said before Sami it was a employer fault on a wage slip its my about jts the income for them if thers a problem with sumthng else evan such as some ppl hav sed the income rental etc they wil still hold it

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Can't believe what I'm reading!!!! :shock:
Like we're made of money!! :|

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:29 pm

saf786 wrote:Be prepare applicants on hold :-(

Applications on hold will now receive a decision
The judgment will mean that, from the 28 July, the 4,000 individuals whose applications are currently on hold, pending this judgment, will now receive a decision. These are cases which met all the requirements apart from the minimum income threshold and now stand to be refused.
Where did you get this info from please share the website link.

I am absolutely gutted :(

I guess we should all prepare ourselves for the worst whoevers on hold.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers