ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saf786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by saf786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
saf786 wrote:Be prepare applicants on hold :-(

Applications on hold will now receive a decision
The judgment will mean that, from the 28 July, the 4,000 individuals whose applications are currently on hold, pending this judgment, will now receive a decision. These are cases which met all the requirements apart from the minimum income threshold and now stand to be refused.
Where did you get this info from please share the website link.

I am absolutely gutted :(

I guess we should all prepare ourselves for the worst whoevers on hold.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/home ... -threshold

I know how u feel ... On the bright side .. We get a reply and not kept in the dark I guess

Hussain7860
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain7860 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 pm

@Musriz, I applied in December 2013 and my income coming to 22,377 . Am I likely to be refused?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Feeling so numb with pain ryt nw for us all i cannot belev this has happend
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Can sum1 around birmingham suggest and accountant who is acca to do my accounts please, this is what the home office needs i am so stressed other wise they will refuse the visa please help me

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Ket1 wrote:Feeling so numb with pain ryt nw for us all i cannot belev this has happend

I may have asked u this apology in advance!

What mistake did ur employer make again with the wage slip ?
And what additional documents did u send?

Thnx
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:07 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
prayforus wrote:Ket1, the whole process is a joke. The truth of it is they wanted to lower the immigration numbers to the UK and they have done.
Am soo disappointed ;-( been waiting for more thn a year though we meet the income thershold dont know what to do now . Its better if they refuse the hold cases rather thn draging them.
Have they still not told u if ur case is definately on hold or not?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Today's news has been devastating for us all, Allah does everything for a reason.. Something better is written for us. My application stands to be refused it just angers me that it's taken two years and it's a negative outcome, another thing that angers me is people r so easily making fake wage slips and thr visas r being granted. Yet those who r honest r not even considered. May All ur duas be accepted during this blessed month. I wish I had agreed with my husband from the start and not even started this visa application and stayed the way we were, it's devastating that two years of time has been lost thanks to this stupid goverment. I will be leaving the country in October so yes Tories win!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Today's news has been devastating for us all, Allah does everything for a reason.. Something better is written for us. My application stands to be refused it just angers me that it's taken two years and it's a negative outcome, another thing that angers me is people r so easily making bad quality wage slips and thr visas r being granted. Yet those who r honest r not even considered. May All ur duas be accepted during this blessed month. I wish I had agreed with my husband from the start and not even started this visa application and stayed the way we were, it's devastating that two years of time has been lost thanks to this stupid goverment. I will be leaving the country in October so yes Tories win!!
Thats so tru i work 7 days have been for 2 years jus pains me that i have missed out on so much yet ur ryt un honest peple hu dont work r gtin it :( Allah noes best! Gud luk to u my husband feels the same that we have lost 2 years of maried lyf

benaz786
Newly Registered

Post by benaz786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:33 pm

The minimum income threshold was set, following advice from the independent Migration Advisory Committee, at £18,600 for sponsoring a spouse or partner, rising to £22,400 for also sponsoring a child and an additional £2,400 for each further child. My husband earns £19,000 and have his own shop then y they put us on hold what the hell do they want I have applied on 20th of march and additional documents requested on 2nd of April n submitted on 22 of April and still waiting I have emailed ukvi and I got this reply :( Thank you for contacting UKVI international Enquiry Service. We have checked the status of the application. It has not been processed and hence no decision has been taken.We would like to mention to you that settlement visa applications are delayed at present. There are litigation going and hence the delay. Some application are on hold. Some application are delayed up to 6-9 months. You can drop us an email in few days time and we can check again for you. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer our website at https://ukvi- this so sad waiting more 6 months if they dnt want us to get visa then y they r nt refusing us straight away why they like us to be apart from our life partner

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Today's news has been devastating for us all, Allah does everything for a reason.. Something better is written for us. My application stands to be refused it just angers me that it's taken two years and it's a negative outcome, another thing that angers me is people r so easily making bad quality wage slips and thr visas r being granted. Yet those who r honest r not even considered. May All ur duas be accepted during this blessed month. I wish I had agreed with my husband from the start and not even started this visa application and stayed the way we were, it's devastating that two years of time has been lost thanks to this stupid goverment. I will be leaving the country in October so yes Tories win!!
Thats so tru i work 7 days have been for 2 years jus pains me that i have missed out on so much yet ur ryt un honest peple hu dont work r gtin it :( Allah noes best! Gud luk to u my husband feels the same that we have lost 2 years of maried lyf
At the time of my application my wage varied, the embassy calculated this as 16,000 which was incorrect, they didn't require further information so I sent them extra documents to prove that I was earning over 20,000 k my employer sent a letter confirmin this and again I sent another 6 months of wage slips. They obviously haven't taken this into account. Last week I went to see m mp with m contract from work nd again wage slips now showing a steady income of £1850x12. I don't know why I'm on hold but I know that I gave this my 100% and it wasn't in my kismet, enough years have been shed it's time to face that's this is allahs will. P.s my income varied because my work involved me going abroad for work etc

benaz786
Newly Registered

Post by benaz786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:40 pm

As they says some applications r on hold n some delayed up to 6-9 months so my application is delayed so wt does it mean wt else gna happen another law change or something

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Hussain7860 wrote:@Musriz, I applied in December 2013 and my income coming to 22,377 . Am I likely to be refused?
Hussain7860 - it really depends how you have proved your income. The main proof are details that HMRC hold regarding your income.
I contacted HMRC directly and requested my full employment history. I checked all of my payslips with someone at HMRC to make sure each detail was correct. For example my gross pay and any tax I had paid each month. Luckily all the information held by HMRC was correct. They still posted me my employment history which is forwarded to BHC via my MP.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Sarah786 - it seems you are in a good position to re-apply.
Your income is above the requirement now.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Ket1 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
prayforus wrote:Ket1, the whole process is a joke. The truth of it is they wanted to lower the immigration numbers to the UK and they have done.
Am soo disappointed ;-( been waiting for more thn a year though we meet the income thershold dont know what to do now . Its better if they refuse the hold cases rather thn draging them.
Have they still not told u if ur case is definately on hold or not?
Hey hi ppl.(pray focus) i had applied same dates s
23/may/2013
N my case got on hold n aint got any reply till yet . Well thts true better to be refused than holding ...

Hussain7860
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain7860 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:04 pm

@musriz, I have been asked for additional documents and I have sent them my sa302 for last 2 years my payslips and dividend vouchers ,my company bank statement ,my personal bank statement , in my 2013 sa302 my total income is coming to £22,377., my question is as I heard that the threshold has gone to 22,400 now ,is it goes with my case too as I applied in December 2013 and still on hold and waiting .

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Dear respected Forum Members,
First of all today i am feeling very painful due to this decision. But i would like to share dnt give up stand up and prepare ur selves for agian reapply attach proper documentation as well as P60 that showed u meet with income threshold. But dnt be sad bevaz i know how much hard is to live without your partner.
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:14 pm

musriz wrote:Sarah786 - it seems you are in a good position to re-apply.
Your income is above the requirement now.
It's an endless battle with the government here, I'm thankful that I have another option and inshallah will be moving away with my husband as were living originally. I will not be reapplying. To be honest thanks to this application me and my husband have lost so much valuable time and I'm not prepared to waste anymore, so we both decided it's time to make sacrifices

qadz

Post by qadz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi all
Need a little advice if any of you have experienced a similar situation.
We applied for a spouse visa for my Mrs.
Applicant submitted on 18th February 2014
onfirmation email received that British High Commission received the application and process started on 2nd March 2014.
Not heard anything since then.

Issues:

1. Sponsor (husband) is in Pakistan for past few months. The contact number given in the application for sponsor is currently not in use. Do they normally call the sponsor for any reason? If the number is turned off, what happens then?

2. We gave 2 contact numbers for Pakistan. 1 Primary and 1 Secondary.
We received a confirmation text message on the Primary number at the same time when emails were received. However, nothing received on the Secondary number.
Unfortunately, the Primary number in Pakistan has been changed for past few months. Which means the Primary number sim is no longer in use.
We were hoping that we will receive the email should there be anything coming in text message. We didn't realise that they may call us for details.

3. We have recently been trying to contact Gerry's to inform them of our change of contact number but in vain. The options they give during the call does not include an option for 'UK'. Another number provided in our letter when dialed was for Australian immigration. Emailed them but no response.

I have in past managed to speak to then prior to sending my application. Can anyone please provide me with their correct contact details? where I can actually speak to them and ask if they have any update on our passport. Just in case they have been trying to contact us via telephone (Primary number).

We later changed the contact details on our 'visa4uk' account. Not sure if that is going to help.

4. It is noted that tracking system is not working. We have sent a request on https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/. Still waiting for their response for past couple of days. Any other alternate for tracking application or status?

5. We would like to know whether Immigration people normally send any email or inform us before contacting us via telephone. As advised previously, our UK number (sponsor) and Pakistan's primary contact number (applicant) have been turned off. In case they fail to get hold of us via telephone, how do they inform us? Do chase us via email or what?

Apologies for the lengthy query.
Thanking all in anticipation.
Regards,

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:22 pm

qadz wrote:Hi all
Need a little advice if any of you have experienced a similar situation.
We applied for a spouse visa for my Mrs.
Applicant submitted on 18th February 2014
onfirmation email received that British High Commission received the application and process started on 2nd March 2014.
Not heard anything since then.

Issues:

1. Sponsor (husband) is in Pakistan for past few months. The contact number given in the application for sponsor is currently not in use. Do they normally call the sponsor for any reason? If the number is turned off, what happens then?

2. We gave 2 contact numbers for Pakistan. 1 Primary and 1 Secondary.
We received a confirmation text message on the Primary number at the same time when emails were received. However, nothing received on the Secondary number.

Unfortunately, the Primary number in Pakistan has been changed for past few months. Which means the Primary number sim is no longer in use.
We were hoping that we will receive the email should there be anything coming in text message. We didn't realise that they may call us for details.

3. We have recently been trying to contact Gerry's to inform them of our change of contact number but in vain. The options they give during the call does not include an option for 'UK'. Another number provided in our letter when dialed was for Australian immigration. Emailed them but no response.

I have in past managed to speak to then prior to sending my application. Can anyone please provide me with their correct contact details? where I can actually speak to them and ask if they have any update on our passport. Just in case they have been trying to contact us via telephone (Primary number).

We later changed the contact details on our 'visa4uk' account. Not sure if that is going to help.

4. It is noted that tracking system is not working. We have sent a request on https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/. Still waiting for their response for past couple of days. Any other alternate for tracking application or status?

5. We would like to know whether Immigration people normally send any email or inform us before contacting us via telephone. As advised previously, our UK number (sponsor) and Pakistan's primary contact number (applicant) have been turned off. In case they fail to get hold of us via telephone, how do they inform us? Do chase us via email or what?

Apologies for the lengthy query.
Thanking all in anticipation.
Regards,

write to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk for any changes.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Hussain7860 wrote:@musriz, I have been asked for additional documents and I have sent them my sa302 for last 2 years my payslips and dividend vouchers ,my company bank statement ,my personal bank statement , in my 2013 sa302 my total income is coming to £22,377., my question is as I heard that the threshold has gone to 22,400 now ,is it goes with my case too as I applied in December 2013 and still on hold and waiting .
Income threshold is still 18,600 unless the applicant has a dependant child.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

qadz

Post by qadz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:06 am

Hi all
I would like to know the process of changing applicant's contact number with gerry's and ukba.

Ukba because in case I get a call for an interview.

And gerry's because I will eventually get a call to collect my documents.
If the process is via email or phone. Can you provide those details please.
Thank you

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 am

Hello musriz
Can u please answer me if u know?
I submited my application on 12/02/14 and i didnt recieve any latter now i want to know is my application on hold or not my fiance earning above £18,600 a year

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:15 am

i have a question musriz, prayforus, zee and all

If a person is on hold for any reason. Do they (ukba) inform him/her that you are on hold.?? Please guide bcoz from visa enquiry islamabad i got first reply in may that your application is currently being process and 2nd reply in june i got that its under process.. Guide pls.

As far as income case. Govt took bad decision. They are doing by purpose just bcoz they don't want ppl to come to u.k bt as they have no right to ban marriages so they trying other ways to stop ppl like income, english language, tax, housing, and so on. Bt these non muslims don't know the power of ALLAH, he can do whatever he want infact with his blessings n mercey everyone will surely reunite wth their loveones very soon inshaALLAH.. this Govt and their policies r nothing infront of Allah.. So good time is coming very soon IA.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:09 am

Mayo99 - if your application was on hold BHC will notify you by email and letter. Brother they haven't forgotten abt you or anybody else on this forum. Sadly they take their time dealing with applications. Please try not to stress and concentrate on making as much dua as you can in this blessed month, and whenever you feel disheartened try to think about those who are in worse situations than you.

Phaara - same goes for you. If you were on hold BHC would notify you. Dont worry sister not long left for you now.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Badshah-G
Newly Registered

Post by Badshah-G » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:00 am

We made queen so much richhh

Okk here is the detail

4000 People paid visa fees 885 pounds.

4000=3540000 pounds

And now 4000 people going to get refuse by 28th july..

If again 4000 people will apply just imagin

7080000 Pounds

I cant even account that much money

We are prisnors so we pay money but live without our partners