ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What happens if Visa is refused?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beckytj
Newly Registered

What happens if Visa is refused?

Post by beckytj » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi
We are planning to apply for my partner who is on PSW visa to switch to entrepreneur visa. We have ltd compnay that has been running since October 2013 and we have audited accounts to show we have invested more than £50,000. Anyway I was thinking if his visa is refused under this category what happens? I hear that you get 28days to leave the country or appeal. Anyway if his visa does get refused could he then apply within this 28day period under another tier/category or would he not be able to?
Thanks in advance

solace0
Newly Registered

Re: What happens if Visa is refused?

Post by solace0 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:22 pm

This is not so quick that they refused your husband's visa and he must have to leave the country. You have to prove the genuineness of the case which is not very difficult as it seems. Only requires your determination. Secondly, if someone applies a visa within the last 28 days of the expiry of ones visa, within the uk, is given appeal right.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: What happens if Visa is refused?

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:53 pm

well you either leave or reapply in same or different cat. provided you meet the criteria a policy stipulates

if its refused you guys should appeal if you believe the decision is not in accordance with law, option to apply again same or different cat. can be had once appeal right is exhausted.

in your apparent situation you guys have bright chances for visa at 1st place.
thanks,