ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying under Cat F financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abdulraheem123

Applying under Cat F financial requirements

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 am

Has anyone on here who has a limited company and has not registered for RTI PAYE?
what i would like to know is how your salary was shown on the self assessment tax return?

Does it look odd that a ltd company has not registered for RTI PAYE?

Thanks in advance for any help

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Applying under Cat F financial requirements

Post by MPH80 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:07 pm

As far as I know - it's a legal requirement to have registered for RTI PAYE now.

We've certainly seen visas fail where an employer has failed to register as the income the individual (employee) declared was checked with HMRC's real time records.

abdulraheem123

Re: Applying under Cat F financial requirements

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:40 pm

MPH80 wrote:As far as I know - it's a legal requirement to have registered for RTI PAYE now.

We've certainly seen visas fail where an employer has failed to register as the income the individual (employee) declared was checked with HMRC's real time records.

thanks for reply

my accountant told me i dont need to register for rti paye for my limited company as i withdraw salary below the threshold, so i dont need to register.

i dont know if this is true??