ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should i submit Business Plan???????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anwar10
Newly Registered

Should i submit Business Plan???????

Post by Anwar10 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 am

Hey All,,

I had submitted my case on 18th June and got interview call for 18th July 2014. I didn't submit my business plan at the time of file submission because my friends got visa in one month without submitting business plan. I have discussed it with 2-3 solicitors they have mix views,

I need help if some1 who haven't submitted business plan and called for interview so what was his experience. Did he get visa ??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply as soon as possible.....

waiting

imrankhan88
Newly Registered

Re: Should i submit Business Plan???????

Post by imrankhan88 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:29 pm

i dint submit my business plan and I receive interview call to ,its better for u .to have idea about what is your business

Anwar10
Newly Registered

Post by Anwar10 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Yes i have idea and knowledge about my business, i can defend it like the 2 contracts i submitted along application.

IMRAN KHAN so what did interviewer asked from you and did he or she asked from you about business plan? and did you get visa?

When did you reply?

imrankhan88
Newly Registered

Post by imrankhan88 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

my interview will b on this 24 july so I am planning in now days but don't worry you will b fine if you know about your business
when is your interview

Anwar10
Newly Registered

Post by Anwar10 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:12 pm

My interview is on 18th of July 2014, this thursday.