ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 - Proof of Excercising Treaty Rights

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m.mazeem
Newly Registered

EEA4 - Proof of Excercising Treaty Rights

Post by m.mazeem » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:03 pm

hi

I am an Eu Citizen . My hubby is non-eu and we both have been living since 2008 . He got EEA2 and now he needs to apply EEA4.

In terms of Exercising Treaty Rights . Here are my Details.
Worker/Employee 10/01/2008 to 03/03/2010 ( 2 years)

I was pregnant and looking after the kids from 01/04/2011 to 01/02/2013 almost 2 years - I didn't had any insurance policy but was fully supported by my partner.
Again Started to Work from 01/02/2013 and still in employment .

What is the success rate of his EEA4 Application. Or Should he Apply EEA2 again .

As per new EEA4 forms under 7.2 question

" If your EEA family member didn't Exercise Treaty Rights for some or all of his period but were supported by the employment or funds of a family member or if there are any other periods of time not accounted , please give details "

If we populate the information here, will it be acceptable by UKBA for granting permanent residence card

Thanks for your guidance in this regard

ninjaman

Re: EEA4 - Proof of Excercising Treaty Rights

Post by ninjaman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:51 pm

we are in a similar situation as you guys...

my wife (EEA National) stopped working to look after our children.

currently she is not working but she will go back to work this September.

it is really tough for EEA women and am sure there are a lot of couple out there in a similar situation as us.

I would also like to know the success rate.

if anyone has succeed please advice us here.

I have also posted. you can see my post

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... ml#p763936

good luck