ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA RESIDENCE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vic86
Newly Registered

EEA RESIDENCE

Post by vic86 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi, i am new in this board, i will like someone to answer me pls.My wife and I we married here in northern Ireland, she is British and we had a son 2 years old which i obtained an Irish passport for. I applied foe eea family residence under that circumstance and i was refused by home office but i was given an appeal, there was a court proceeding but the Judge couldn't make decision she said it wil take 2 to 3 weeks to decide .it 4 weeks now we have not had anything....As a family we have had enough of waiting...so we are thinking of going to Ireland probably my wife can exercise treaty right over there......so if anybody can be of help for my frustrating story
Thanks

vic86
Newly Registered

Re: EEA RESIDENCE

Post by vic86 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:47 pm

vic86 wrote:Hi, i am new in this board, i will like someone to answer me pls.My wife and I we married here in northern Ireland, she is British and we had a son 2 years old which i obtained an Irish passport for. I applied foe eea family residence under that circumstance and i was refused by home office but i was given an appeal, there was a court proceeding but the Judge couldn't make decision she said it wil take 2 to 3 weeks to decide .it 4 weeks now we have not had anything....As a family we have had enough of waiting...so we are thinking of going to Ireland probably my wife can exercise treaty right over there......so if anybody can be of help for my frustrating story
Thanks