ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does it matter if both MN1 referees are related?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wins7031

Does it matter if both MN1 referees are related?

Post by wins7031 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 pm

I know the form says they shouldn't be but after a bit of a struggle, I have found two referees (one professional) although they are husband / wife

Would it be an issue for a 4 month old baby's BC registration application? Healthcare visitor and GP are reluctant as experienced by a number of ppl here

Rgds
Wins

ouflak1

Re: Does it matter if both MN1 referees are related?

Post by ouflak1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:49 pm

wins7031 wrote:I know the form says they shouldn't be but after a bit of a struggle, I have found two referees (one professional) although they are husband / wife

Would it be an issue for a 4 month old baby's BC registration application? Healthcare visitor and GP are reluctant as experienced by a number of ppl here

Rgds
Wins
Well they are normally very lenient when it comes to MN1 for very young children. But I'm afraid on this point, they do draw the line. It's unlikely they would accept that especially as it is explicitly stated in the form itself. Maybe someone else can give a different opinion.