ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

isshy
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by isshy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Ket1
My case wasnt on hold all they were telling me for 13 months was they are doing checks. Now today they reject it for wage slips there was a minor mistake I think im going to have to appeal.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 pm

isshy wrote:Ket1
My case wasnt on hold all they were telling me for 13 months was they are doing checks. Now today they reject it for wage slips there was a minor mistake I think im going to have to appeal.
I really feel for u :( thats disgraceful i wish we could do something abwt the way thy treat us!!
I will prey for u i hope things go ur way
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Isshy, what did they mention about your wage-slips? Why did they refuse them? Did they ask for additional documents that could amend the decision in your favour? If so, just get new wage-slips from your employer and send them within the given time-frame.

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Salaam

does anybody know what website i can use to track my application? i cant seem to find it

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Can someone please help me, If an application has gone to a decision making centre is it a good thing?

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 am

abdulraheem123 wrote:Salaam

does anybody know what website i can use to track my application? i cant seem to find it

They scrapped that facility months ago!

Only reachable by email or phone now
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

isshy
Newly Registered

Post by isshy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:34 am

Prayforus
What happened with my slips is that my statements didnt match with the amount of money that was going in my account. My boss made a messup and was putting few pounds less than the threshold. So over a few pounds they have rejected it. Dont know what to do. Don't wanna wait another 13 months for an answer. They also said that this isnt final decision as the minimum threshold may go back to 13 thousand then I can get it. Does anyone know if it will go back down or wen is it

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 am

Ket1 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sarah786

We found by emailing, we asked them direct in the email whether they accept our additional documents or not and there response was that they cannot conlcude the decision until the courts decision is known.

Can you find out for me from your husband when you speak to him nex,t whether he was told the information at Gerry's or embassy? Thanks
Im confused nw i thort the courts decision has been settled :/
The court decision has been made. I was just refering to the question Sarah786 posted asking how i know that my further documents were not accepted.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:46 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sarah786

We found by emailing, we asked them direct in the email whether they accept our additional documents or not and there response was that they cannot conlcude the decision until the courts decision is known.

Can you find out for me from your husband when you speak to him nex,t whether he was told the information at Gerry's or embassy? Thanks
Im confused nw i thort the courts decision has been settled :/
The court decision has been made. I was just refering to the question Sarah786 posted asking how i know that my further documents were not accepted.
Did u submit additional documents to show that you were earning over £18,600

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 am

saf786 wrote:Doesn't it apply to everyone on hold :-s
Sorry slightly confused, I meant to say that those on hd stand a 50/50 chance depending on whether thr additional documents have been accepted. Did u send additional docs

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:06 am

isshy wrote:Prayforus
What happened with my slips is that my statements didnt match with the amount of money that was going in my account. My boss made a messup and was putting few pounds less than the threshold. So over a few pounds they have rejected it. Dont know what to do. Don't wanna wait another 13 months for an answer. They also said that this isnt final decision as the minimum threshold may go back to 13 thousand then I can get it. Does anyone know if it will go back down or wen is it
Was this evry wage slip? Also did u send proof to show ur manager made a mistake lyk a letter frm hm?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

what category did you apply under isshy?
and with the amount of money on your payslips was is over the threshold of £18600?
and was the amount actually going into your bank account below £18600 for the year?

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:36 am

Beena wrote:
abdulraheem123 wrote:Salaam

They scrapped that facility months ago!

Only reachable by email or phone now
thanks for the update,
i thought by seeing on peoples timelines "Fwd to Islamabadand on ......... and at BHC - on....." meant that it was still working

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 am

does anyone know how can we contact Gerry's to change the details like contact number?
i just received a call from BHC, they took my interview over the phone and tell me that Gerry's will contact me within few days. I have actually changed my number and now confused how am i supposed to contact them to let them know that they need to contact me on different number.
None of their contact number is working that is 8865 or 8111and landline for UK visas. :(
Last edited by qadz on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 am

does anyone know how can we contact Gerry's to change the details like contact number?
i just received a call from BHC, they took my interview over the phone and tell me that Gerry's will contact me within few days. I have actually changed my number and now confused how am i supposed to contact them to let them know that they need to contact me on different number.
None of their contact number is working that is 8865 or 8111 and landline for UK visas. :(

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 am

qadz wrote:does anyone know how can we contact Gerry's to change the details like contact number?
None of their contact number is working that is 8865 or 8111and landline for UK visas. :(
R u the applicant or sponsor? Wot did thy ask u?

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:47 am

Ket1 wrote:
qadz wrote:does anyone know how can we contact Gerry's to change the details like contact number?

i am an applicant.
they asked about my name & husband's name first (in urdu)
then they start taking my interview, in which they asked :
Where do u live?
where ur husband lives?
what do u like to eat?
do u have any brother or sister?
my husband's birthplace.

and after that they took the information regarding my A1 test (in urdu)
like Where did i took the test?
Did anyone helped me in that?
how much time i take to prepare for it?
how much did i pay?
when did i took the test?
and how much did i score? (i said i dont remember my marks , its been 7 months now. i said i know i scored good in it but i dont remember the exact marks) dont know if they finds it an issue or not:(

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 am

qadz wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

i am an applicant.
Where do u live?
where ur husband lives?
what do u like to eat?
my husband's birthplace.

how much did i pay?
and how much did i score? (i said i dont remember my marks , its been 7 months now. i said i know i scored good in it but i dont remember the exact marks) dont know if they finds it an issue or not:(
Thank u so much :) was it all in urdu or something in english too? that shouldnt b a problem, evan my husband wasnt given a score just told pass

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 am

AMRKHN wrote:Can someone please help me, If an application has gone to a decision making centre is it a good thing?
Yeah but not sure how long will it take for decision?
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 am

it seems like bhc waited until now that the court decision has come out and they have refused you, in a way bhc cant be blamed for their decision. Rules clearly state bank stamen must show the exact salary shown on the payslips. if you have everythig in order than your best option would be to reapply rather than waste more time appealing.

Threshold might go down next summer if the government is changed.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 am

R u the applicant or sponsor? Wot did thy ask u?[/quote]

i am an applicant.
Where do u live?
where ur husband lives?
what do u like to eat?
my husband's birthplace.

how much did i pay?
and how much did i score? (i said i dont remember my marks , its been 7 months now. i said i know i scored good in it but i dont remember the exact marks) dont know if they finds it an issue or not:([/quote]

Thank u so much :) was it all in urdu or something in english too? that shouldnt b a problem, evan my husband wasnt given a score just told pass[/quote]

that's right with A1 test you don't get told of marks, just pass or fail.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:19 am

qadz wrote:
Ket1 wrote:

i am an applicant.
Where do u live?
where ur husband lives?
what do u like to eat?
my husband's birthplace.

how much did i pay?
Dont worry if you couldnt remember the exact score in your English Test.
My hubby couldnt remember either in his interview and was still granted his visa.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 am

Some of the Quetions were in engkish like my where so i live , what is my favourite food , where does my husband lives, how many brothers and sisters do i hve and my husband's birthplace..
The remaining Qs were in urdu..
Althoygh i answer all of the Questions but the issue is i made them repeat 1-2 Qs due to their accent ..i dont know if they make this an issue..:-(

Doea anyone of u have any idea that how long they will take now to call me for the collection of documents?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 am

qadz wrote:Some of the Quetions were in engkish like my where so i live , what is my favourite food , where does my husband lives, how many brothers and sisters do i hve and my husband's birthplace..
The remaining Qs were in urdu..
Althoygh i answer all of the Questions but the issue is i made them repeat 1-2 Qs due to their accent ..i dont know if they make this an issue..:-(

Doea anyone of u have any idea that how long they will take now to call me for the collection of documents?
ur english seems rely gyd mashall inshallah u wil b fyn
it shudnt b a problem
was ur case on hold

qadz

Post by qadz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:24 am

No ket1,
it was not on hold..i applied on 18th feb 2014.. And got.onterview call today..do pray for me..will update u ..
Do u have any idea how much time it takes to get the call from gerry's after the interview? Actually i was not expecting the phonecall interview:-/