ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR -PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zwadi

ILR -PEO

Post by zwadi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello Guys,

I got PEO appointment next week and would like to make sure I get it right.

I am applying for myself only at the moment but would apply my wife ILR once I get mine sorted.

I am submitting following documents : please let me know if there is anything I am missing.

Employment status: Permanent since 2010

1. Bank Statements x 12
2. Pay slips x 12
3. Employment letter from previous and current employer x 2
4. Original Degree Certificate
5. Two passports
6. One Biometric card (Tier one) visa
7. Life in the UK test certificate
8. IELTS Certificate

I don't need to provide any proof for maintenance of funds ???

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Za
zwadi

zwadi

Re: ILR -Requirements

Post by zwadi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 am

Help needed please.
zwadi

hsr1972

Re: ILR -PEO

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:08 am

Hi

I am not sure which Employer letter you mean offer letter , If Yes, You can submit a current employer offer letter but still it is not mandatory just keep it handy. If you are booking via PEO , Please take a Payment Sheet and PEO Appointment Letter with you and if you are absence is less than 180 days then specify in the covering letter with Departure and Arrival to UK and reason of absence in the form of spreadsheet . I don't think you need Evidence letter from employer if the absence is less than 180 days. Kindly check with other guys in this forum about their views on this?

Maintenance of funds if you have just show for 6 months (Not mandatory) and Cohabitation doc on your name for last 2 year if you have just have it with you like Council tax or any other utility bills like Water/Electricity/GAS or bank statements . (Since you are applying for urself.)

All the best for your lLR and share your experience after you get your ILR.

-hsr72

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:09 pm

hsr1972 wrote:Hi

I am not sure which Employer letter you mean offer letter , If Yes, You can submit a current employer offer letter but still it is not mandatory just keep it handy. If you are booking via PEO , Please take a Payment Sheet and PEO Appointment Letter with you and if you are absence is less than 180 days then specify in the covering letter with Departure and Arrival to UK and reason of absence in the form of spreadsheet . I don't think you need Evidence letter from employer if the absence is less than 180 days. Kindly check with other guys in this forum about their views on this?

Maintenance of funds if you have just show for 6 months (Not mandatory) and Cohabitation doc on your name for last 2 year if you have just have it with you like Council tax or any other utility bills like Water/Electricity/GAS or bank statements . (Since you are applying for urself.)

All the best for your lLR and share your experience after you get your ILR.

-hsr72
Thanks hsrs!

Employment letter just confirmation from employer that I am working for them.

What do you mean by PEO appointment letter? I don't have any but I do have payment sheet.

I do have maintenance funds but I don't have current statement . I can get the copy but Natwest doesn't stamp it plus I ordered it on phone but I doubt it will arrive by appointment date therefore wanted to make sure if we are required to provide proof for maintenance funds.

During the last 5 years I was out of UK twice for 28 and 23 days respectively on holidays. I have mentioned "holidays" under reasons section of set o form . Do I need to provide spreadsheet for it?

Thanks again - I wasn't thinking of cohabitation documents but I will take them with me just in case.

thanks
zwadi

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:27 pm

I mean PEO Appointment letter means " PEO Appointment Confirmation - Date and Time " (E-mail ) just take a print out of that and regarding the maintenance of fund as i said it is not mandatory just keep it with you don't give them. Regarding the Employer letter it is not mandatory to submit since you are giving your 12 months Payslips and Bank statement .

Regarding absence details you can fill in the form itself , Spreadsheet is not required .

Co-hab docs just keep it with you handy if they ask give them.

When are planning to book your PEO appointment , Kindly share your experience ?

-hsr72

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Thanks Hsrs.

It is booked on 16th July, of course I will share the outcome and hopefully it goes well.

Getting bit nervous for some reasons :(
zwadi

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Ok that's great ,Don't need to get nervous ....if you have proper documents should be fine .

Hey can you tell me how to book an appointment in couple of months time i have to go for an appointment how many days before you need to go and book is there any specific time i should try to book via online ?

all the best ....

-hsr72

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Thanks

as far as I m aware you can only book before 45 days of your appointment.
zwadi

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 pm

oh!! OK thanks for the information ...please let me know the experience after your ILR apppointmen , because in few months time i will be having my appointment....so which PEO office have you booked ?

-cheers
hsr72

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello Guys,

just to let you know my application was approved today at Croydon office . I submitted the following

Documents Enclosed with this Application:

1. Bank Statements x 12 for salary evidence
2. Pay slips x 12 + (P60 for year 2013-2014)
3. Employment letter from previous and current employer x 2
4. Original Degree Certificate
5. Passports
6. One Biometric card (Tier one) visa
7. Life in the UK test certificate
8. IELTS Certificate (expired in 2011)
9. Financial details – Bank statement (not required but submitted just in case)
10. No cohabitation document as I applied for myself only
11. Two photographs
12.copies of all documents

Good luck to all of you who are waiting or going to apply!
zwadi

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Yay Congratulations !! for your ILR . Excellent .Can you tell me how was your experience in PEO ? Can you tell me have you provided any absence letter from Employer ? If you have provided any covering letter could you please share me the covering letter ?Kindly reply back to me .

-hsr_72

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Thanks

It was good experience except waiting for nearly two hours in the waiting area.

I was absent for total 55 days in 5 years , 25 and 30 respectively therefore didn't provide any cover letter.

However, I provided generic employment letter saying I have been employed for x company since x date ,confirming my salary and designation.

best of luck!
zwadi

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Thanks a lot for your response .I am having around 77 days absence till date , So you advise it is not necessary to submit any Absence Evidence letter from Employer because i am having less than 180 days in any of the 12 months.

Can you tell me what is the reason you have provided in the Reason of absence ?

Kindly revert back to my Query.

-hsr_72

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:53 pm

hsr1972 wrote:Thanks a lot for your response .I am having around 77 days absence till date , So you advise it is not necessary to submit any Absence Evidence letter from Employer because i am having less than 180 days in any of the 12 months.

Can you tell me what is the reason you have provided in the Reason of absence ?

Kindly revert back to my Query.

-hsr_72
I just put "Holidays".. I would advise to keep it simple
zwadi

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks for your response Zwadi. Yes I agree I don't want to give un-necessary documents , I will provide the same documents as you have provided to them because i am permanent employee since last 3 years ....they just need last 12 months Payslip and Bank statment and I will specify as " Holidays/Family Visit " for the reason of absence. I want to keep the documents very simple and straight forward.

Just a last query , Caseworker din't ask for any Absence letter for those 55 days ?

-hsr72

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:06 am

Hi Zwadi,

Could you please advise me which book you have gone through for LIFE in UK Test ? Have yo ur refered any material
online for LIUK , If yes can you give me a Online link for LIUK so that i can refer the same.

-hsr_72