ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

worked on NI number

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

legalkhan
Pakistan

worked on NI number

Post by legalkhan » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 am

Hello,
One of my friend who has got his entrepreneur visa in Oct13, but due to some reason he continued with his job till feb but this time only two days a week as per his agreement with his employers. He has left the job since feburary and doing his own business. But due to recent crack down by H.O he is very scared and completely hopeless for any extension in future. Is this end of story for him? OR there is still any hope to get it rectified or do some thing about it, well in advance.

All your expert opinion well be highly appreciated and would be act upon if possible.

Thanks.

(Response from moderators will be highly valued due to their vast experience and understanding)

entrepreneur123

Re: worked on NI number

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Technically he can only use his NI for his own company(which he used for visa purpose). But in ur friend case it might or might not create problem. However because it was for only few for months, i personally think there is high chance he will be fine. however if noticed by some case worker then it will create problem

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:38 pm

I'm agree with the comment above.now he need to concentrate on his business. Get contracts as many as he can. Transactions on business account and he will be fine.:)

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 pm

not only this a lot more

Jeeves

Post by Jeeves » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:50 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:Technically he can only use his NI for his own company(which he used for visa purpose). But in ur friend case it might or might not create problem. However because it was for only few for months, i personally think there is high chance he will be fine. however if noticed by some case worker then it will create problem
I don't think that your friend should rely on this being fine. Your friend has worked illegally, the Home Office can check PAYE contributions via HMRC, so your friend should not be surprised if this has a negative outcome.