ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC - English Language Assessment Reply

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ranadawood

UK NARIC - English Language Assessment Reply

Post by ranadawood » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 am

Hi Guys,

I applied ELA from UK Naric and i got this reply
Level of English The level of English does not meet the requirement of CEFR Leve C1
Additional Information Nonetheless it is worth noting that holder of your degree would meet lower CEFR level descriptors , up to and including CEFR B2
So in short am i right to say ,UK NARIC didn't give me assessment up to C1 level but it is up to level B2 ? Also is it ok to fulfill the Koll requirement along with SOC?

Please comments !!!

ranadawood

Re: UK NARIC - English Language Assessment Reply

Post by ranadawood » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:24 pm

Guys any comments ????
ranadawood wrote:Hi Guys,

Level of English The level of English does not meet the requirement of CEFR Leve C1
Additional Information Nonetheless it is worth noting that holder of your degree would meet lower CEFR level descriptors , up to and including CEFR B2
So in short am i right to say ,UK NARIC didn't give me assessment up to C1 level but it is up to level B2 ? Also is it ok to fulfill the Koll requirement along with SOC?

Please comments !!!

Knowledge_is_Power

Post by Knowledge_is_Power » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Yours is a Bachelor's degree or a Master's?

ranadawood

Post by ranadawood » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:04 am

Master but UK bachelor equal
Knowledge_is_Power wrote:Yours is a Bachelor's degree or a Master's?

Knowledge_is_Power

Post by Knowledge_is_Power » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Any update, Rana saab??

ranadawood

Post by ranadawood » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Master equal to UK bachelor as per SOC from UK Naric

ranadawood

Post by ranadawood » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I called Homeoffice today and they told me a letter is being sent out for the more information on English language. I already received reply from the UK Naric stating below . Can anyone give any advice if I can submit this letter ? I got understanding from below that level of English is equal to CFER B2.
Thanks

Hi Guys,

Please comments !!!

ranadawood

Post by ranadawood » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:24 am

Can anyone give some comments below please ? I have to send my documents .

Thsnks
ranadawood wrote:Hi Guys,

I called Homeoffice today and they told me a letter is being sent out for the more information on English language. I already received reply from the UK Naric stating below . Can anyone give any advice if I can submit this letter ? I got understanding from below that level of English is equal to CFER B2.
Thanks

Hi Guys,

Please comments !!!

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 am

UK NARIC only assess your degree for C1, not more not less. If your degree was thought in English and its over c1 level, they will still give you the same statement.
If they have written in the letter that UK NARIC is satisfied that the degree was taught in English but it doesn't meet c1, this will be sufficient as well, as long as you also get UK NARIC degree equivalence to UK bachelor.