ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A8 national, applying for citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ana.k
Newly Registered

A8 national, applying for citizenship

Post by Ana.k » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Dear All,

I am planning to apply for the citizenship. the situation is as follows: i have entered the UK in november 2009. I started working in december, however this was not permanent job I did work in different places till July 2010, when I found a permanent job. I did register in WRS on my first job and the permanent one, but not during a couple of months when I had to work in different places for a short time. I did not leave the UK for more than 20 days a year.
In this case do I get residence in 5 years ie november 2014 and when can I apply for the citizenship? I believe I had to register every job with WRS up to April 2011, so what should be my further steps?
Thank you very much in advance.

sondre
Newly Registered

Re: A8 national, applying for citizenship

Post by sondre » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 pm