ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP got rejected, now what?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ajaysharmanyc2006

HSMP got rejected, now what?

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:25 pm

Hello all,

I had applied for HSMP on Jun 24 and I have come to know today that my visa has been rejected by HO. I have yet to receive my documents in my hand so I do not know the reason for the rejection.
The probable reasons might be not having signed pay-slips and bank documents in my application.
The reason I did not submit my signed bank account was because I have USA bank account and I am currently in India. My US bank will not signed/notarized bank document in my absence so I am kind of stuck on this issue.
My previous company gave me a letter through HR stating my salary and work period-signed and notarized but they were reluctant to sign individual pay slip so I had to submit online printed pay slips. - One more point against me.

I know that now I have two choices to proceed further- either to file an appeal or apply fresh application. The twist in my story that I need to be in the UK asap so I am confused which option to choose.
If you know any good lawyer then please send me to my email address.

Your help is sincerely appreciated.
Thanks,
Best Regards,
Ajay Sharma

gordon

Post by gordon » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:15 pm

You may want to skip the lawyer and take the time to prepare a fresh application properly:

- your employer may be reluctant to sign/stamp the online payslips, but you should insist that they do so.
- get your US bank to send you the bank statements for the last year, if they otherwise will not stamp your online print-outs in absentia.

There's little point worrying about it at this point; you should wait to receive your documents and the refusal letter so that you can comprehensively address the points where you failed to receive the required points. Your urgency to go to the UK seems unlikely to have any bearing on whether you would be better off requesting a review versus preparing a fresh application.

AG

ajaysharmanyc2006

Thanks

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 am

Gordon,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Best Regards,

Ajay Sharma