ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business activity before 24 June 2014

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AbdulR
Newly Registered

Business activity before 24 June 2014

Post by AbdulR » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:58 am

HI guys,

Policy guidance says that we have to show business activity before 11 july 2014 BUT But But........application form says we have to provide proofs of business activity existed before 24th June 2014... I am confused now as I got every thing before 11 July but do not have the business activity proof before 24 June....how can I prove that ?

Some one answered in another thread about business contract before 24 June which I have but that comes under trading activity not business activity

Please please tell me a way out here..Shall be grateful

Here is business activity guideline which we need to show before 24 June

Business activity

You must provide one or more documents from the following list covering (either together or individually) a continuous period commencing before 11 July 2014 up to no earlier than three months before the date of your application to confirm your business activity:

▪ Advertising or marketing material that has been published locally or nationally, showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include printouts of internet advertising or, where your business is trading online, confirmation of your ownership of the domain name of the business’s website;

▪ Article(s) in a newspaper or other publication showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include an online link to the publication;

▪ Information from a trade fair(s) that you have had a stand or given a presentation to market your business. This must show your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity;

▪ Personal registration with a trade body linked to your occupation.[/b][/b][/b]

yhm75

Re: Business activity before 24 June 2014

Post by yhm75 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 am

Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) Transitional arrangement – 11 July 2014 - access to not less than £50,000 and previously held leave as a Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrant, and since before 11 July 2014 and up to the date of your application you have been continuously engaged in business activity, either as registered self-employed or director, in an occupation at degree level (group d).

they changed the form

AbdulR
Newly Registered

Re: Business activity before 24 June 2014

Post by AbdulR » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Thank you ..YEs they have changed the form..looks like they had plans to bring new rules for 24 June 2014 but for some reason they had to delay it till 11 july ...and someone forgot to change the previously edited form.. :o