ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:23 pm

akhan47 wrote:"A decision in an application has been delayed whilst further enquiries are
conducted. The decision has not been made. You will be contacted by the
visa centre once your documents are ready to pick up. Please be aware the
time frame for a decision stops when an application gets this status.
We
advice all the applicants to not make any travel arrangements prior to
getting their visa."

Wow... This is what they have said to me in an email after I stated that 120 working days have passed. So basically they can take as long as they like.

Anything to delay it eh ridiculous

What category have u applied under
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

moizraja
Newly Registered

Post by moizraja » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

Any january applicants who applied from islamabad as me??i applies on 17/01/2014 n stll get nothing :( .i m afraid abit as i apply with 3 month pay slips as my wife job was just started that time and we want to be together as soon as possible.My wife is from today on maternity leave m so depressed guyx sujjestion wlcme!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 am

HELLO786 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:Can anyone who has been on hold kindly tell me how long they take to return all ur documents if you want to withdraw the case an re apply?

It has varied for alot of people...
3 days to 1 week to 2 weeks

Mine took 3 n half weeka i had to pester them continously
Ah thank u just tryna plan ahead :/ thas shameful thy took that long jus to return ur documents!
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am

salaam

Has anyone applied on here under Cat F and a limited company, where you have paid yourself random amounts and on random dates (as opposed to paying yourself on a monthly basis) and still got there visa accepted?

Also what about if the money transferred from your business bank account into your personnel bank account don't completely match up? has anyone done this and still got there visa accepted under Cat F limited company

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:39 am

AMRKHN wrote:
pug23 wrote:For the people who have had there spouse visa given/rejected - were any of you working through agency on a contract basis?

I am working through an agency and wanted to know how many if any have got their visas who dont have permanent work??
Hi I'm working for agency and a permernant cash in hand job, I am still waiting for visa tho, my 6 months will be over next week...

Hi
Do you put your money in you bank weekly or monthly and do you put whatever amount is in you payslip into your account or do u jus put it however much.
Thnks
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:30 am

Hi,
Just receive a response from MP he wrote email on behalf of me to UKVI. Still my case is under consideration i dnt know what they r trying to conclude from january 20th 2014

Dear Mr and Mrs Kazmi

I have now had a response from the UKVI over your (Mr Kazmi) spousal application and provide this for your below:

“Mr Kazmi submitted a visa application to enter the UK as a spouse 21 January 2014. Mr Kazmi’s application has been received by the post which is currently under consideration, in accordance with our service standards. I cannot comment on Mr Kazmi’s application as it will be for him to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer abroad that he meets the relevant requirements of the Immigration Rules.

The post has contacted Mr Kazmi via email and advised that he will be informed through Gerry's Visa Application Centre once his case is concluded and his documents are ready for collection.”

I hope this reassures you that the application is still being looked into.

Yours sincerely

Henry Smith MP
Crawley Constituency
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

fades
Newly Registered

Post by fades » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:34 pm

moizraja wrote:Any january applicants who applied from islamabad as me??i applies on 17/01/2014 n stll get nothing :( .i m afraid abit as i apply with 3 month pay slips as my wife job was just started that time and we want to be together as soon as possible.My wife is from today on maternity leave m so depressed guyx sujjestion wlcme!!
Well you should have submitted 6 months payslips and bankstatements and they can reject your case due to missing payslips/bankstatements. As per appendix if you pay or bank statement is missing they count that month as 0£ so you have to be earning like 3100£ per month to prove your eligibility. Your case may be on hold for the court result and therefore they have not provided you with a decision yet.

The only thing you can do now is submit the missing statements with pay slips, plus a p60 (only if the p60 says you have earned over 18600£) and also a letter explaining your reasons of submitting the additional documents. they will accept your documents as the decision is not yet made. Good luck IA this will help.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:48 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
AMRKHN wrote:
pug23 wrote:For the people who have had there spouse visa given/rejected - were any of you working through agency on a contract basis?

I am working through an agency and wanted to know how many if any have got their visas who dont have permanent work??
Hi I'm working for agency and a permernant cash in hand job, I am still waiting for visa tho, my 6 months will be over next week...

Were u depositing cash into ur account weekly/monthly ?
Monthly, don't forget I still Havant got visa yet... I'm soo ticked off right now!

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi I'm working for agency and a permernant cash in hand job, I am still waiting for visa tho, my 6 months will be over next week...[/quote][/quote]
Thanks for your reply.

Inshallah you will hear real soon. Good luck.

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Ket1 wrote:Can anyone who has been on hold kindly tell me how long they take to return all ur documents if you want to withdraw the case an re apply?
it will take around one week to return back your documents. in this forum a member withdraw his case. so his documents were returned back within one week.
MY TIMELINE:

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:
it will take around one week to return back your documents. in this forum a member withdraw his case. so his documents were returned back within one week.
Thank you :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

mooty

English Language Requirement/NARIC

Post by mooty » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Has anybody provided a degree certificate from Pakistani University with NARIC assessments to fulfil the English Language requirement?

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:21 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

hi im in same boat have emailed numerous times and no response i would like to widthdraw too after hearing the stupid out come, i have emailed my husband has too, i dont no what the next step is do they send us a form to fill in i want to reaaply in august am worried we wont get our docs back in time

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Safikazmi12 wrote:
Thank you :)

we have emailed numerous times and are not getting a response what am i supposed to do as we want to reapply in august

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Saika A wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

hi im in same boat have emailed numerous times and no response i would like to widthdraw too after hearing the stupid out come, i have emailed my husband has too, i dont no what the next step is do they send us a form to fill in i want to reaaply in august am worried we wont get our docs back in time

Yeah they will send u a form which u fill in very simple form but an absolute rubbish service. They took ages sending our documens back up to 3 n half weeks others have been quicker.. just wait until ur husband gets the passport etc back in his hand before u book to re-apply
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Saika why r u on hold ?
Applied online 15/9/15

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Hi,
Just receive a response from MP he wrote email on behalf of me to UKVI. Still my case is under consideration i dnt know what they r trying to conclude from january 20th 2014

Dear Mr and Mrs Kazmi

I have now had a response from the UKVI over your (Mr Kazmi) spousal application and provide this for your below:

“Mr Kazmi submitted a visa application to enter the UK as a spouse 21 January 2014. Mr Kazmi’s application has been received by the post which is currently under consideration, in accordance with our service standards. I cannot comment on Mr Kazmi’s application as it will be for him to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer abroad that he meets the relevant requirements of the Immigration Rules.

The post has contacted Mr Kazmi via email and advised that he will be informed through Gerry's Visa Application Centre once his case is concluded and his documents are ready for collection.”

I hope this reassures you that the application is still being looked into.

Yours sincerely

Henry Smith MP
Crawley Constituency

i applied on the same date as 20th Jan from Islamabad and still got no response. They are ridiculous. I have already contacted my mp. But whats the point if they aren't gonna make decision and send you the same copy and pasted replies. its just so disgusting.... Arggggggh :evil:

sami3

Post by sami3 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:49 pm

UK VISAS GRANTED IN MAY 2014 APPLIED FROM INDIA NEW DELHI

Settlement Visas
Settlement
Most applications are processed within 60 days.
Number of days to process application 5 days 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days
% of applications decided 10% 15% 39% 69% 93% 93%
Note: actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.[/b][/b]

UK VISAS GRANTED IN MAY 2014 APPLIED FROM PAKISTAN ISLAMABAD

Settlement Visas
Settlement
Number of days to process application 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days
% of applications decided 1% 3% 14% 24% 29% 45%
Note: actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
The above data is for all decisions made in May 2014

Just compare the above figures :roll: India is also High Risk Country in Immigration world. But why that huge difference?? How many excuses they are gonna use for the refusals and delays?????

We Pakistanis stand no where unfortunately :roll: :( :( :( And we treat UK as a home country and that's how they treat us, they make us suffer by separating us from our loved ones. Aren't we paying the bloody tax??? or abiding the rules??? what did we do that we have to suffer like this??? it is beyond humanity :? :?

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:28 pm

sami3 wrote:UK VISAS GRANTED IN MAY 2014 APPLIED FROM INDIA NEW DELHI

Settlement Visas
Settlement
Most applications are processed within 60 days.
Number of days to process application 5 days 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days
% of applications decided 10% 15% 39% 69% 93% 93%
Note: actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.[/b][/b]

UK VISAS GRANTED IN MAY 2014 APPLIED FROM PAKISTAN ISLAMABAD

Settlement Visas
Settlement
Number of days to process application 10 days 15 days 30 days 60 days 90 days 120 days
% of applications decided 1% 3% 14% 24% 29% 45%
Note: actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
The above data is for all decisions made in May 2014

Just compare the above figures :roll: India is also High Risk Country in Immigration world. But why that huge difference?? How many excuses they are gonna use for the refusals and delays?????

We Pakistanis stand no where unfortunately :roll: :( :( :( And we treat UK as a home country and that's how they treat us, they make us suffer by separating us from our loved ones. Aren't we paying the bloody tax??? or abiding the rules??? what did we do that we have to suffer like this??? it is beyond humanity :? :?
You are right sami3
MY TIMELINE:

qadz

Post by qadz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 am

Does anyone knows that after how long gerry's call you for RFC after the interview from BHC? I had my interview over the fone on 16th july..no call from gerry's yet:-/

moizraja
Newly Registered

Post by moizraja » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 am

fades wrote:
moizraja wrote:Any january applicants who applied from islamabad as me??i applies on 17/01/2014 n stll get nothing :( .i m afraid abit as i apply with 3 month pay slips as my wife job was just started that time and we want to be together as soon as possible.My wife is from today on maternity leave m so depressed guyx sujjestion wlcme!!
Well you should have submitted 6 months payslips and bankstatements and they can reject your case due to missing payslips/bankstatements. As per appendix if you pay or bank statement is missing they count that month as 0£ so you have to be earning like 3100£ per month to prove your eligibility. Your case may be on hold for the court result and therefore they have not provided you with a decision yet.

The only thing you can do now is submit the missing statements with pay slips, plus a p60 (only if the p60 says you have earned over 18600£) and also a letter explaining your reasons of submitting the additional documents. they will accept your documents as the decision is not yet made. Good luck IA this will help.

Thankz for ur rply i submitted 6 month bank statement with my application.i m curious about my payslips kindly if possible do tell how to send the documents thanks my wife is also pregnant with 28 week baby so i also want to send those documents so tht they esclate my case.yesterday they mail it is in process so jst hpin for da best!!

muskaan1987

urgent reply needed

Post by muskaan1987 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:47 am

Hi all

Is been over 2 month since I handed extra documents

Still no rfc or interview

I ring them no one pick up or reply to email just standard email rely

I wanted to ask can I go to islamabad embassy and ask what's happening ?

I'm in pakistan visiting my husband and would like to bring him with me

Any help will do

Thanks

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:50 am

Been waiting over 10 months

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:49 am

muskaan1987 wrote:Been waiting over 10 months
Did the embassy request further documents from u or did u jus submit them to support ur application? I've been waiting almost 16 months and heard nothing, twice I've submitted documents without them requesting it.. To show that I'm earning over the threshold

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Sorry 14 months