ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT:Royal mail Redirection Effect on ILR SET M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oliky
Newly Registered

URGENT:Royal mail Redirection Effect on ILR SET M

Post by oliky » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 am

Hi all,

Please i am moving homes,basically relocating with partner and need to set up a redirection of our mails for at least 3 weeks until we get a permanent place, please will this come up in HO checks and affect my ILR. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks

zzzindagi

Re: URGENT:Royal mail Redirection Effect on ILR SET M

Post by zzzindagi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 am

This will not effect your application..

But Remember... Royal mail will not redirect your mail that contains your Passport or any special delivery that needs to be signed off.
Also your BRP will be delivered by a Courier company and they have nothing to do with Royal Mail, So they will try to deliver at your old address.
I will suggest you to keep checking your previous address for your mails or inform H.O that you have changed your address and give them the new one.
ZR