ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (general): supporting documents for English

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avin_tier2
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (general): supporting documents for English

Post by avin_tier2 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Dear all,

Please help me out with the documents I can attach with the bachelor degree which was taught in English. This degree gives me 10 points in the English section as Tier 2 applicant on the points based calculator and 30 points in the qualification section as Tier 1 applicant.
From some forums I heard that the original bachelor degree certificate with the prints of assessment is sufficient. But still not sure if this is so. I would like to hear from someone who got success in getting visa just with degree certificate and the prints of assessment.

If this is not enough I am thinking to attach a Medium of Instruction letter from university, a NARIC certificate of comparability as well as a certificate of English language assessment for my bachelor degree.
My degree is four year Bachelor of Technology in Engineering Physics from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi awarded in 2008.
Just for more information, I am currently a phd degree holder and want to join a postdoc research associate position in Durham.

Thanks