ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong detail in the application form filled by field

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

random.thoughts
India

Wrong detail in the application form filled by field

Post by random.thoughts » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:01 am

I had created an account for my parents in https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk website and they submitted visa application in 2013. In 2014 I gave the account details to my in-laws to use the same account to apply for themselves.

When they completed the declaration there is a column which says application form filled by and it says my parents name.We have made the payment and the appointment is day after tomorrow.

We can say that my parents have filled it but I am just checking if there will be any effects because when my in laws created the application they may have clicked for "Apply for self" instead of "Apply for someone else"