ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please on Appendix 2 Financial Requirement Form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jem60

Help please on Appendix 2 Financial Requirement Form

Post by Jem60 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi. I am desperate to know how to answer a couple of questions on this form, can someone please advise me?
Question 4.13 - How much of your sponsor's total monthly income is given to their family members and other dependents? What should be included in this, if, for example the sponsor has three children to support and no-one else? I am worried that if the figure is too high or too low, it will adversely affect the application.
Question 4.14 - How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs? Does this just include rent and Council Tax, or utility, food bills etc.? I am so confused as there doesn't appear to be anywhere which clarifies this. After the question about family members it then asks in Question 4.15 - Is your sponsor responsible for anyone else's financial support? Would the children's names be put here or does it mean anyone else OTHER than those referred to in Question 4.13?
I apologise if these questions seem silly, I don't normally have a problem with these things, but I'm scared that the lack of information will lead to a refusal and don't want to take any chances.
Thank you in advance for any help.

SoHopeful

Re: Help please on Appendix 2 Financial Requirement Form

Post by SoHopeful » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:31 pm

I believe these questions are just to help build a picture of the sponsor's circumstances.
Monthly expenditure has no bearing on the decision. Once the financial requirement is met, that's all that matters.

Jem60

Re: Help please on Appendix 2 Financial Requirement Form

Post by Jem60 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:35 am

Thank you for replying. For the last question do you think it's acceptable to write ' none other than the children mentioned above' as they are the only ones the sponsor is financially responsible for? Thanks.