ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muskaan1987

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by muskaan1987 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:Been waiting over 10 months
Did the embassy request further documents from u or did u jus submit them to support ur application? I've been waiting almost 16 months and heard nothing, twice I've submitted documents without them requesting it.. To show that I'm earning over the threshold

Yes they asked for more documents

So I'm asking can I go to the embassy and ask y they taking so long?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:
muskaan1987 wrote:Been waiting over 10 months
Did the embassy request further documents from u or did u jus submit them to support ur application? I've been waiting almost 16 months and heard nothing, twice I've submitted documents without them requesting it.. To show that I'm earning over the threshold

Yes they asked for more documents

So I'm asking can I go to the embassy and ask y they taking so long?

No harm in it sis if i was in pak i would go anyway take id etc with u ... worse case they tell u to go away but atleast you will know u tried!! Pretty sure people in the past have went to to embassy
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

fades
Newly Registered

Post by fades » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Thankz for ur rply i submitted 6 month bank statement with my application.i m curious about my payslips kindly if possible do tell how to send the documents thanks my wife is also pregnant with 28 week baby so i also want to send those documents so tht they esclate my case.yesterday they mail it is in process so jst hpin for da best!!
You can scan the orignal payslips and email them to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk providing full name of applicant, dob, passport no, date of app, app id and gerry's ref. IA you will get a positive outcome. Do send this asap.

blumango

Re: urgent reply needed

Post by blumango » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:37 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:Hi all

Is been over 2 month since I handed extra documents

Still no rfc or interview

I ring them no one pick up or reply to email just standard email rely

I wanted to ask can I go to islamabad embassy and ask what's happening ?

I'm in pakistan visiting my husband and would like to bring him with me

Any help will do

Thanks
salam,

you can try but it wont be easy to just to walk in. my wife was invited for interview to islamabad bhc. when u get before the front doors, they ask for appointment ref and purpose. then security body check. then u get in. then inside staff ask for your details, appointment ref and then another body scan. ask u to wait 30mins and then tell u to go to a long corridor again more security body checks on the way untill u get to another desk. again, u have to go through all the info u provided at the front desk. wait another 30mins and they ask for 200rps and give u a ticket. they ask u to go through some several security gates and each time body scanned.

suddenly, u reach outside. busses are waiting for u. 20mins ride and u finally get to the bhc building. this building has several hc from other countries like china etc. again more body scans and explaining the purpose of visit.

expect a lot of headache

good luck
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:39 pm

blumango wrote:

Any help will do

Thanks
salam,

you can try but it wont be easy to just to walk in. my wife was invited for interview to islamabad bhc. when u get before the front doors, they ask for appointment ref and purpose. then security body check. then u get in. then inside staff ask for your details, appointment ref and then another body scan. ask u to wait 30mins and then tell u to go to a long corridor again more security body checks on the way untill u get to another desk. again, u have to go through all the info u provided at the front desk. wait another 30mins and they ask for 200rps and give u a ticket. they ask u to go through some several security gates and each time body scanned.

suddenly, u reach outside. busses are waiting for u. 20mins ride and u finally get to the bhc building. this building has several hc from other countries like china etc. again more body scans and explaining the purpose of visit.

expect a lot of headache

good luck
Thankyou very much

for making it clear

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Any help will do

Thanks
No point visiting BHC Islamabad, you wont even get through main door, Appointment Only!! best way is to write complain letter to ECM entry clearance Manager and post by recorded delivery service.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:19 pm

zeeh wrote:

Any help will do

Thanks
No point visiting BHC Islamabad, you wont even get through main door, Appointment Only!! best way is to write complain letter to ECM entry clearance Manager and post by recorded delivery service.
Aoa
Zeeh did u wrote letter to ECM??
Many january applicant still waiting. My 6 month also up.. Don't undrstand why they r doing all this even feb applicants got intrview n visa
Do u or anyone knw what exactly bhc counts
Net pay?? Or basic pay (total pay ) to compare wth 18600?
And
Is it true that if any month employee paid less then other months then bhc take that lower wage slip to calculate?
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 pm

phaara wrote:
zeeh wrote:

Any help will do

Thanks
Aoa
Zeeh did u wrote letter to ECM??
Many january applicant still waiting. My 6 month also up.. Don't undrstand why they r doing all this even feb applicants got intrview n visa
Do u or anyone knw what exactly bhc counts
Net pay?? Or basic pay (total pay ) to compare wth 18600?
And
Is it true that if any month employee paid less then other months then bhc take that lower wage slip to calculate?
No i have nt wort letter yet as i believe process starts from when application goes under process. i have contacted to my MP for further updates and waiting for his reply. Meanwhile i am preparing myself for writing letter to ECM.
It is Gross Pay annually.Letter from Employer show your annual pay and hours+position, Also p60 helps when submitting application,lower wage slip wont affect if you submit employer letter 12 moth payslip and p60 which show your income is or over 18600.

ADVISE To those who are planning to submit spouse visa app if you applying under CAT A. send 12 month payslip and p60 if you looking for quick response. unfortunately i never kept my payslip safe as i was not expecting to get married that quick. so i submit on six month.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:54 pm

RIGHT! THIS WEDNESDAY MY 6 MONTHS ARE UP, MY HEAD IS GNA EXPLODE IF THEY DONT CONTACT MY WIFE....

blumango

Post by blumango » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 am

looks like many are getting refusals despite going for interview. crazy, why call people for interview then?

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 am

blumango wrote:looks like many are getting refusals despite going for interview. crazy, why call people for interview then?
Heard many of the people got refused after telephone interview and the reason was not the english language ..wjy do they rake interview if there are some other reaaons for rejection?

qadz

Post by qadz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 am

qadz wrote:
blumango wrote:looks like many are getting refusals despite going for interview. crazy, why call people for interview then?
Heard many of the people got refused after telephone interview and the reason was not the english language ..wjy do they take interview if there are some other reaaons for rejection?

AMRKHN

Post by AMRKHN » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 am

There's one thing I dont understand, where the hell have these interviews come from? This form is the only place I am hearing that they are giving interviews, other then that I know many people who just recently got visa by a simple text saying your documents are ready for collection, and they just go Gerry's pick up passport to find out that have got their visa....

blumango

Post by blumango » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 am

qadz wrote:
Heard many of the people got refused after telephone interview and the reason was not the english language ..wjy do they rake interview if there are some other reaaons for rejection?

the only thing we can assume is that these interviews are being implemented as part of the visa process. another tick box the eco has to check

initially these interviews were face to face and now over the telephone

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi,

Safikazmi you are also from Crawley. I got a similar response to you from Henry Smith just slight different wording and it just said they were still doing their checks. I applied on the 24th Dec, it will be 7 months since we applied in 2 days.

The wait is a killer but InshAllah, Allah is our strength and we will hear soon. Ameen.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Any help will do

Thanks
myn is same situation so frustrating sent additional docs nearly 3 months nw, nearly 10 months i applied
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 pm

[quote="HELLO786"]Saika why r u on hold ?[/quote

due to the income threshold crap

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Kuffs wrote:Hi,

Safikazmi you are also from Crawley. I got a similar response to you from Henry Smith just slight different wording and it just said they were still doing their checks. I applied on the 24th Dec, it will be 7 months since we applied in 2 days.

The wait is a killer but InshAllah, Allah is our strength and we will hear soon. Ameen.
Where do u live in crawley???
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:25 pm

I an from West Green, You?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Kuffs wrote:I an from West Green, You?
you still waiting can you tell me back ground of your application what category you applied wife/husband?

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Kuffs wrote:I an from West Green, You?
I lived in west sussex. Langley Green
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Anyone who submitted additional documents I'm wondering if u can help...
In January I was in pakistan and I submitted additional documents to show I was earning over the threshold my husband received a call acknowledging the documents being received
Again in May I was in pakistan I submitted further documents showing my earning and my husband received a letter saying that the documents had been passed and for further processing
In July my mp requested a letter from my employer stating what my hourly rate is etc and another wage slip, the wage slip showed the total I had earned from April-July this was £6610 (alhumdulillah). This was forwarded to bhc... Does this mean my documents have been rejected because I've never heard back???
Plz somebody help

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 pm

I forgot to mention that additional documents were never requested and was initially on hold due to income only being £16k at the time..

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Very similar situation... I've sent additional documents without them requesting for them last month but no reply .. I was on hold because I didn't provide enough evidence of income which is what ive recently sent now .. But still I got nothig .. :-( next week they will start giving decisions to all applicants on hold .. InshaAllah all will be for the best

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 pm

To Sarah786

I also asked my husband to send additional documents again. He sent them once in February 2014 (these were requested) and now we sent updated bank statements (these were not requested)

I dont know whether they will get considered or not, but i only forwarded them because i thought i'll try my best, the worst will happen is they will not consider them and refuse application.

To be honest how much i have been hurt with the pathetic immigration rules put in place over the years, they cant hurt me anymore. Day by day i am accepting what Allah has chosen for me is best and therefore i am coping well now (All praise to Allah)
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers