ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current appeal months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Current appeal months

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi guys

Just want to know current expected appeal hearing month in manchester and london.

If i appeal end of july in what month i will get appeal hearing

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Shondra Sharma

Re: Current appeal months

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:55 pm

@zee ali how you doing? why you asking about appeal? did home office decide your case?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:@zee ali how you doing? why you asking about appeal? did home office decide your case?
yes it was refused with right of appeal.

Usual crap in refusal. Not been here for 20 years, No one is British in the family. Not spend half of life. Blah Blah Blah
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Zee ali wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:@zee ali how you doing? why you asking about appeal? did home office decide your case?
yes it was refused with right of appeal.

Usual crap in refusal. Not been here for 20 years, No one is British in the family. Not spend half of life. Blah Blah Blah
Why is that crap?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Anyone got hearing in jan feb?

favour

Post by favour » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello, I am waiting for a response to your question as well, I whish to know the appeal month if one submit an appeal in July. Hopefully someone will have a clue.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:38 pm

favour wrote:Hello, I am waiting for a response to your question as well, I whish to know the appeal month if one submit an appeal in July. Hopefully someone will have a clue.
In which city u put your hearing?

Can u share your timeline?

R u also after long hearing ?

Regards

favour

Post by favour » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 am

i am yet to submit the apeal, I dont know where its going to be.