ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarah786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Did any of u two receive a call or letter from them confirming they had received documents nd been passed for further processing... This distance is a strain on the relationship I pray a good outcome for u all never lose faith in Allah nd remember everything happens for a reason, it's because Allah has bigger nd better plans for us. It's jus annoying Cus I pushed my husband to apply nd for one silly reason we've lost so much, that we will never get back but it was allahs will. This is the first nd last time I will b applying

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Saf 786, and always hope:
Is it worth trying to chase them up and see whether our documents have been accepted or rejected?

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 am

Sarah786 wrote:Saf 786, and always hope:
Is it worth trying to chase them up and see whether our documents have been accepted or rejected?
Same is the case with me we submitted additional documents in oct'13 they requested thm n afterwards they told they are not able to conclude my case on the basis of those documents . I did a silly thing a few days ago i sent the same documents again n received acknowlgment that thy have received the documents n they will look into them. Its getting really hard to wait now:-(
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 am

RZ Girl wrote:
Same is the case with me we submitted additional documents in oct'13 they requested thm n afterwards they told they are not able to conclude my case on the basis of those documents . I did a silly thing a few days ago i sent the same documents again n received acknowlgment that thy have received the documents n they will look into them. Its getting really hard to wait now:-(
How did they inform u that they could not conclude ur case on the basis of those documents...
They never requested any documents from me but I still sent them.. I'm guessing this is why I've not been told whether they have been rejected or not...
I'd just like to know so I have some sort of idea what to do with my life... Nd sister wait Allah tests those who r strong, patience is a virtue, pray to ALLAH ask for guidance.
Is it true that if documents r not requested they will not be accepted?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:31 am

Rz girl

If u don't mind me asking how come u submit the same documents..?

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:52 am

Sarah786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
How did they inform u that they could not conclude ur case on the basis of those documents...
They never requested any documents from me but I still sent them.. I'm guessing this is why I've not been told whether they have been rejected or not...
I'd just like to know so I have some sort of idea what to do with my life... Nd sister wait Allah tests those who r strong, patience is a virtue, pray to ALLAH ask for guidance.
Is it true that if documents r not requested they will not be accepted?
We involved mp after sending the documents but they never replied to his emails they emailed me that they are not satisfied with the documents every time i emailed them i git the same reply that they cannot conclude my case on the basis of evidence provided. I sent the same documents again because we cannot send them the latest thy wanted the ones before the application
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 am

Oryt I sent documents dated after the application due to job change etc.. So I will probably stand no chance, because the only consider documents handed in at the time of the apication I'm guessing...

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:29 am

Sarah786 wrote:Oryt I sent documents dated after the application due to job change etc.. So I will probably stand no chance, because the only consider documents handed in at the time of the apication I'm guessing...
Yea you are right .. Don't lose hope sis INSHALLAH everything will be fine. I just want all this to end now because we have waited too long.
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 am

To Sarah786

I dont think its worth emailing because they never asked for documents from you. With us they did and i was told just like RZgirl that they cannot conclude case until income threshold court decision is known. I was told this in April i think it was when my husband emailed them asking whether they accepted the documents or not and that was there response.

My husband hasnt forwarded the documents yet to them. I only sent them to Pakistan recently, he said he will post them this week.

To Sarah786, Saf and Rzgirl

I guess us 4 are in the same boat.

I know they mentioned in letter when asking for documents back in February that they will not accept documents dated after application, but i told my husband to send my updated bank statements anyway because i heard of someone who sent updated bank statements through their local MP when there application was on hold and they got visa.

I am not saying they will get accepted, but i just thought i'll give it a go. Not long till 28th July until they will start refusing people. Insha Allah all of us will hear good news.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Kuffs
Newly Registered

Post by Kuffs » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:43 am

zeeh wrote:
Kuffs wrote:I an from West Green, You?
you still waiting can you tell me back ground of your application what category you applied wife/husband?
Salam Zeeh, Ye I applied on the 24th December 2013 from Islamabad. It was a wife spouse visa, I am the husband. We applied through Cat A with 6 month of bank statements and 6 month wage slips, I underlined each month I got paid to ensure they do not miss it, the bank statements clearly show money going in from the company and the pay matching the NET pay on the wage slips. It seemed like quite a straight forward case. I have emailed them a few times now and so has my MP they say they are doing their checks and no direct mention of requiring additional documents, just ongoing checks. That is where we are... waiting. it will be 7 months on Thursday, InshAllah we will hear soon.

shezi1
Newly Registered

Post by shezi1 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

Hello all, thanks to the host for maintaining this forum. Thought I would put up my timeline after reading a lot of people's frustrations, I am also waiting for my spouse visa. Applied on the 21st of January 2014 from gerry's Karachi, they sent me a message that my docs have been dispatched to Islamabad and I have had no reply from them to this day. When I initially applied the time period of waiting was something like 90% cases dealt with in 3 moths and 100% in 6 months, now according to the May stats it's 45% in 6 months. That's just ridiculous,

Hope everyone on this forum gets good news soon

Safikazmi12

Post by Safikazmi12 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 am

shezi1 wrote:Hello all, thanks to the host for maintaining this forum. Thought I would put up my timeline after reading a lot of people's frustrations, I am also waiting for my spouse visa. Applied on the 21st of January 2014 from gerry's Karachi, they sent me a message that my docs have been dispatched to Islamabad and I have had no reply from them to this day. When I initially applied the time period of waiting was something like 90% cases dealt with in 3 moths and 100% in 6 months, now according to the May stats it's 45% in 6 months. That's just ridiculous,

Wellcome on forum.we r in same boat u applied 21 and i applied 20...
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:41 pm

shezi1 wrote:Hello all, thanks to the host for maintaining this forum. Thought I would put up my timeline after reading a lot of people's frustrations, I am also waiting for my spouse visa. Applied on the 21st of January 2014 from gerry's Karachi, they sent me a message that my docs have been dispatched to Islamabad and I have had no reply from them to this day. When I initially applied the time period of waiting was something like 90% cases dealt with in 3 moths and 100% in 6 months, now according to the May stats it's 45% in 6 months. That's just ridiculous,

Hello shezi1 first of all welcome here on this forum
Here mostly islambad lahore n mirpur applicants so i'm happy to see khi applicant. 1 applicant got his wife visa this july frm khi in 6 month here you r the 3rd applicant from khi (except me) i guess
So stay in touch here wth all
I also applied frm khi on 31st january. Always getting same replies wth diffrent wordings that its under process
Hopefully this wait wil finish soon in this or till nxt month bcoz we hav waited till their standart days its my 122 day today. Wait is killing. Pls guys make dua for everyone to be reunite with their loveones inshaALLAH
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm

AMRKHN wrote:There's one thing I dont understand, where the hell have these interviews come from? This form is the only place I am hearing that they are giving interviews, other then that I know many people who just recently got visa by a simple text saying your documents are ready for collection, and they just go Gerry's pick up passport to find out that have got their visa....
If BHC has doubts about an applicant's English test result or centre, they now ask them to attend interviews so they can test their English. This wasn't the case until recently BHC banned NTS or ETS (testing centre in Pakistan).
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm

phaara wrote:

Hello shezi1 first of all welcome here on this forum
Here mostly islambad lahore n mirpur applicants so i'm happy to see khi applicant. 1 applicant got his wife visa this july frm khi in 6 month here you r the 3rd applicant from khi (except me) i guess
So stay in touch here wth all
I also applied frm khi on 31st january. Always getting same replies wth diffrent wordings that its under process
Hopefully this wait wil finish soon in this or till nxt month bcoz we hav waited till their standart days its my 122 day today. Wait is killing. Pls guys make dua for everyone to be reunite with their loveones inshaALLAH
You are right not many applicants from Khi on this forum, I remember when I was waiting for my spouse visa I was one of the very few from Khi.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sarah786

I dont think its worth emailing because they never asked for documents from you. With us they did and i was told just like RZgirl that they cannot conclude case until income threshold court decision is known. I was told this in April i think it was when my husband emailed them asking whether they accepted the documents or not and that was there response.

My husband hasnt forwarded the documents yet to them. I only sent them to Pakistan recently, he said he will post them this week.

I know they mentioned in letter when asking for documents back in February that they will not accept documents dated after application, but i told my husband to send my updated bank statements anyway because i heard of someone who sent updated bank statements through their local MP when there application was on hold and they got visa.

I am not saying they will get accepted, but i just thought i'll give it a go. Not long till 28th July until they will start refusing people. Insha Allah all of us will hear good news.

hi can i join your boat cz im in the sam sito too they couldnt conclud mine i got tha message we have asked to withdraw but they havent replied so gonna wait till the 28th then will pester them again

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Salaam

Anyone know if gerrys/british embassy will be closed on eid?

It used to be their on site but since its been shut down its not very obvious :/
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

umermalik
Newly Registered

Post by umermalik » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Not sure where you got the information stating 45% applications processed in 6 months from Karachi. Please see latest processing times from Karachi in the attached picture. It states that 33% are processed within 15 days! and 100% within 60 days. These are latest figures from May 2014.
Attachments
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg (116.84 KiB) Viewed 1072 times

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Salaam

It used to be their on site but since its been shut down its not very obvious :/
29 July Tuesday Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1 *
30 July Wednesday Eid-ul-Fitr Day 2 *

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/pub ... idays.html
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:29 pm

zeeh wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Salaam

29 July Tuesday Eid-ul-Fitr Day 1 *
30 July Wednesday Eid-ul-Fitr Day 2 *

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/pub ... idays.html

Great -_-

Thank u
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

qadz

Post by qadz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Any one got interview call or RFC?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Saika A wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sarah786

hi can i join your boat cz im in the sam sito too they couldnt conclud mine i got tha message we have asked to withdraw but they havent replied so gonna wait till the 28th then will pester them again
Sorry lol your also in the same boat as us. Hope the boat sales to its destination soon instead of sinking.

I think the decisions on most applications will be made after 28th July therefore it could possible take 3 or 4 months after this date for decision to be made on our applications in my opinion.

But when anyone of us gets a decision, we all will know where we stand because all 5 of us are in similar situations.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

umermalik wrote:

Not sure where you got the information stating 45% applications processed in 6 months from Karachi. Please see latest processing times from Karachi in the attached picture. It states that 33% are processed within 15 days! and 100% within 60 days. These are latest figures from May 2014.

if 100% in 6 month then it means bhc should now grant visa inshaALLAH to all January and before January applicants because our 6 month are up.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

blumango

Post by blumango » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 pm

phaara wrote:
umermalik wrote:

if 100% in 6 month then it means bhc should now grant visa inshaALLAH to all January and before January applicants because our 6 month are up.

true, what action can applicants take if the ukba is in breach of their own rules? very high fees,gross negligence by eco's, delays in processing visas....

wait... *shrugs shoulders, nothing* there was a government enquiry when mr & mrs jones couldn't go to ibizabecause there was a 2 week delay in processing their passports.

Pakistanis shafted again- second class citizens of the world
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm

I received a letter from my mp stating that he is awaiting a response from the embassy regarding my documents that he sent last week. Letter stated to wait 6 weeks then I received an email saying somebody in similar situation had thr visa accepted so it's hard to find out what outcome on my case will be... I jus want this to be over with.. Grant or reject it's ALLAH will but jus want to know the outcome so we can continue our lives