ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

went to appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zara
Newly Registered

went to appeal

Post by zara » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 am

we went for over appeal we both were interviewed for 1 hour each it went fine judge was satisfied with everything, but couldnt give there answer,and told that us that he sympatise with us and he,s happy with our evidence and accomadation and finance , but i will let u know i wont take long.
can anyone plz put some light on this

zara
Newly Registered

i got it

Post by zara » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm

i got letter today and we got it after all the people sad that we need entry clearence i would advice every one to go to there appeal if u are ginuwine and dont listen to other people,s

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: i got it

Post by sakura » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:24 pm

zara wrote:i got letter today and we got it after all the people sad that we need entry clearence i would advice every one to go to there appeal if u are ginuwine and dont listen to other people,s
Congrats on your spouse visa.
But for not listening to other people? Well...no one here has ever told anyone NOT ever to appeal a situation or not apply - people should exercise their own judgements anyway. However, it goes without saying that your case is the exception that proves the rule, and that on average the vast majority of people do have to leave and get entry clearance.

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: i got it

Post by olisun » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:31 pm

zara wrote:I would advice every one to go to there appeal if u are ginuwine and dont listen to other people,s
To make it simple, don't bother asking for help on this board.

nom_anwa
Newly Registered

Re: went to appeal

Post by nom_anwa » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 am

zara wrote:we went for over appeal we both were interviewed for 1 hour each it went fine judge was satisfied with everything, but couldnt give there answer,and told that us that he sympatise with us and he,s happy with our evidence and accomadation and finance , but i will let u know i wont take long.
can anyone plz put some light on this