ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income not to be relied on for financial requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ycpan
Newly Registered

Income not to be relied on for financial requirements

Post by ycpan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi

I am currently on Tier 2 (valid until Jan 2016). My partner (British) and I got our civil partnership back in September 2013. We are considering to apply for spouse visa - FLR(M) in September after we come back form holiday.

I have been working for the same employer for over 6 months, and my salary is sufficient for the financial requirements. My partner is a director of a limited company for over 2 years, and he has also accepted a salaried part-time position starting next month.

My question is:
Do we need to list my partner's income from the limited company (category G) and the salaried part-time position (less than 6 months)? We do not need to reply on his income to meet the financial requirements. We would prefer to apply based on my own salary since it is much straightforward than his income in category G.
Can we just not list all his income? But I worry it would be providing false/incomplete information.
Or we still need to list all his income but only attach my payslips?

Many thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Income not to be relied on for financial requirements

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 pm

So long as the Financial Requirement is met, I would just include in the extra information/on a piece of paper that the applicant is working but the sponsor's income is what is being used to satisfy the Financial Requirement. A1 English also required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.