ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 application- is that enough?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CesarBB29

EEA4 application- is that enough?

Post by CesarBB29 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 am

Hello all.

I am applying for My PRC and as proof of residency i am sending 5 years of bank statement, 5 years of P60.

Can you please tell me if that is enough?

Also, in regards to the date i first entered the Uk- about 8 years ago- I do not remember the date exactly. I am sending a letter explaining that i have lost that passport with my first stamp, therefore i do not remember.

Do you think this could be an issue?

I remember the date when i applied for the RC 6 years ago but i no longer remember.

Thanks for your help.

LunarGirl

Re: EEA4 application- is that enough?

Post by LunarGirl » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:17 am

Hi again!
I think you said on your other thread you have council tax letters too. I think those plus the tenancy agreements and your bank statements and P60s SHOULD be enough. (I hope a more senior member will back this up).
If you write up a clear cover letter outlining everything and explaining missing evidence, for example, the year you lived in the accommodation where all bills were included in the rent, you should be fine. Try and make your application clear, concise and not too heavy - I mean keep everything relevant and don't send evidence that will confuse them.
I wouldn't worry about not knowing the date for your RC, the Home Office will know your history ;)

CesarBB29

Re: EEA4 application- is that enough?

Post by CesarBB29 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks a lot :)