ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent - Did anyone submitted without tenancy agre

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rola2
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependent - Did anyone submitted without tenancy agre

Post by Rola2 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 am

Hi,

Please state if anyone submitted case without tenancy agreement and they got refused or they got the visa, please it's very urgent for me, as I don't want to submit tenancy agreement.

Thanks

karim_9876
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Dependent - Did anyone submitted without tenancy

Post by karim_9876 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 pm

I have the same question in mind actually.
What I noticed is that it is definitely a requirement for settled and British citizens if they want to bring their partner and it is mentioned on the UKBA website.
But when I compared that to the documents required for Tier2 I didn't find anything with regards to 'accommodation proof' or anything like that for Tier2 so I think people here are just being extra cautious.

Rola2
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Dependent - Did anyone submitted without tenancy

Post by Rola2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 pm

karim_9876 wrote:I have the same question in mind actually.
What I noticed is that it is definitely a requirement for settled and British citizens if they want to bring their partner and it is mentioned on the UKBA website.
But when I compared that to the documents required for Tier2 I didn't find anything with regards to 'accommodation proof' or anything like that for Tier2 so I think people here are just being extra cautious.

That is soooo true