ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ras73
Newly Registered

Documents for ILR

Post by ras73 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi All

To apply for ILR (Main applicant + 1 Dependant), I have PEO appointment scheduled for 1st week of Aug. I have put together following documents. Kindly advise if they are OK or I'm missing something.

Form SET(O)
Booking confirmation / Payment Sheet
PBS calculator worksheet

Two passport sized photographs of applicant and of dependant
Current & expired passports for the applicant and dependant
BRP cards for the applicant and dependant

LIUK: Pass Notification Letters (applicant & dependant)

Knowledge of language
Main applicant: IELTS test result (the one that was used at initial hsmp application)
Dependent: Cambridge Entry level 3 certificate

Letter from the employer confirming employment & Earnings
12 pay slips from last 12 months
12 month Bank Statements

Co-habitation docs covering last 2 years
Marriage Certificate
NHS Cards and Letters
Water bills
Bank statements
Letters from HMRC & DVLA

Do I need to take supporting documents for age and qualification points??

Best Regards

hsr1972

Re: Documents for ILR

Post by hsr1972 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Document checklist looks fine ...as a back up keep 3 months bank statement for Maintenance of funds , this is not mandatory keep it handy and how long you were absence in last 5 years , If so just specify in the form or you can create a Excel file with simply Date of left from UK and Date of arrival from UK and reason of absence ,Note : if your absence is less than 180 days i don't think you need any employer letter ,If you travelled outside UK for business more than 3 months then you need Employer letter . Kindly let me know the out come of your ILR.

All the best

-hsr_72

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:01 pm

ras73 wrote:Hi All

Do I need to take supporting documents for age and qualification points??
Your Passport will prove your age. No need to submit any evidence for qualification point as you have already submitted the same in previous applications.

ras73
Newly Registered

Post by ras73 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 pm

hsr1972 wrote:Document checklist looks fine ...as a back up keep 3 months bank statement for Maintenance of funds , this is not mandatory keep it handy and how long you were absence in last 5 years , If so just specify in the form or you can create a Excel file with simply Date of left from UK and Date of arrival from UK and reason of absence ,Note : if your absence is less than 180 days i don't think you need any employer letter ,If you travelled outside UK for business more than 3 months then you need Employer letter . Kindly let me know the out come of your ILR.

All the best

-hsr_72
My total absences in 5 years total around 121 days with longest one of 32 days.
Will definitely share the outcome.