ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application checklist via NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nm
Member of Standing

Naturalization Application checklist via NCS

Post by nm » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Could some one help me confirm the following checklist is enough for Naturalization Application for Employed person. ? I got ILR On 1st of August 2013 and planning to apply 7-Aug-2014 this year via NCS

Route- WP + Tier1 - ILR

List of document to submit -

Application Form - Form AN

Payment Slip

Evidenceofidentity: Passport (This is the one I used for taking LIUK Exam)

Evidence of Knowledge of Life in UK - LIUK test result , Original Master Degree certificate along with PBS workout sheet showing points for English

Evidence of lawful residence during the 5 years - Passport

Evidence of freedom from immigrationtion restrictions - ILR BRP Card

Evidence of marriage for applications made on the basis of marriage - Not submitting for me as I am applying on my own.

Evidence of tax - Can I submit the P60 for the current year ? Guideline mentioned this is required only for the Self Employed,I just want to clarify this.

Any other document required to attached? Like P60 for past 5 years, Pay Slips, Bank Statement etc... ... I am applying on my one , my wife will apply once I got the BC.

It will be really helpful if some one could confirm this please.
Last edited by nm on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Re: Naturalization Application checklist via NCS

Post by IndiMarshall » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 pm

northstar212
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalization Application checklist via NCS

Post by northstar212 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Just submit what you think, as guided by the Home Office website, to the NCS borough you chose. They will tell if the documents are correct and others needed.