ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MPs joint report accuse Govt of 'cheating' with HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geoffsinclair

Post by geoffsinclair » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:51 am

Taxation without representation helped start the American civil war after all.

gordon

Post by gordon » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 pm

geoffsinclair wrote:Taxation without representation helped start the American civil war after all.
I thought that such taxation started the war for independence ...

geoffsinclair

Post by geoffsinclair » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Right you are, the Boston tea party sparked off the American Revolution not the Civil war :oops:

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:12 pm

geoffsinclair wrote: Liam Byrne admits that retrospective application is against the principle of fairness, therefore it seems to me that those who were under a visa category, such as a work permit, may have a more solid argument against retrospective changes to the rules, since those persons entered the UK without an "update" clause, but were lead to believe that making the UK their main home and remaining economically active over a continuous period of 4 years would lead to permanent settlement.
The WP is a direct "agreement" between the employer and employee and not the govt. and whether there is a clause or not for the above 4-5 yrs doesn't make any difference... Also when the qualifying yrs for ILR was 4 yrs, people still got the WP ranging from 12 months to 5 yrs and at the end of their contract they had to / have gone back home.

In case of the of the HSMP it's a direct "agreement" between the candidates and govt. and has better chance of winning than the 4-5yrs ILR change.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:17 pm

vinay shanthi wrote:preliminary discussions are also underway to form a separate defense union / employment disputes insurance scheme for immigrant doctors as many feel let down by the present system. even underwriter approval has been got for a proposal, but bigger plans are afoot on this front but all this will take time. same discussions are underway for a separate trade union for immigrant doctors. but these plans will take a long time to bear fruit. no reason why the immigrant labour market should not get organised and fight for our legitimate rights and expectations by forming a trade union as well ! lets see what happens to the discussions regarding these by immigrant doctors organisations. hopefully sometime in the future this will become a reality.
No govt. in any part of the world will accept defeat at the hands of the immigrants and will constantly find ways to keep their ego's intact.

And guess what we will all have to bear the consequences one way or the other.

geoffsinclair

Post by geoffsinclair » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Both on the same side, a victory against retrospective application of the law will be beneficial to all.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:25 pm

vinay shanthi wrote: if i were you, i would become a member of http://www.hsmpforumltd.com ASAP and also apply for ILR, knowing very well you will be refused ILR, but you can appeal the decision in AIT (asylum and immigration tribunal) on human rights grounds / breach of european convention on human rights to which UK is a signatory and it is a binding convention and also breach of 'legitimate expectation' based on guarantees given by UK govt in guidance notes of original HSMP scheme.
Does the original HSMP guidance notes clearly mention that one CAN apply for ILR after 4yrs based on economic activity alone?

Rog
Member of Standing

Post by Rog » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 pm

My extension letter for 3 years states in black and white that I can apply for ILR at the end of 3 years (ie total of 1+3 under HSMP) if I have been economically active. At a later stage they stopped mentioning this in the 3 year extension letter to other candidates and just stating that at the end of 3 years they can seek further leave to remain

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:40 pm

olisun wrote:
vinay shanthi wrote: if i were you, i would become a member of http://www.hsmpforumltd.com ASAP and also apply for ILR, knowing very well you will be refused ILR, but you can appeal the decision in AIT (asylum and immigration tribunal) on human rights grounds / breach of european convention on human rights to which UK is a signatory and it is a binding convention and also breach of 'legitimate expectation' based on guarantees given by UK govt in guidance notes of original HSMP scheme.
Does the original HSMP guidance notes clearly mention that one CAN apply for ILR after 4yrs based on economic activity alone?
based on the HSMP guidance notes etc as far as i am aware atleast 20 cases have been won on appeal in AIT for HSMP refusals. www.hsmpforumltd.com has been in touch with most of them, i have personally seen the AIT determinations in a few cases and the judges in clear language have backed the view now held by the joint committee and also the appellants.

plans are also afoot to legally challenge ILR 4-5y refusals in AIT as well on an individual basis apart from the ongoing JRs. so that we dont put all our eggs in the same basket. so that the govts hand is forced to appeal in courts where lawyers feel we stand a good chance and it will become legal precedents as well unlike AIT decisions which only affect the individual. legal opinion has already been taken by the www.hsmpforumltd.com on the joint committe report which was made available to them by the committee as embargoed copies few days before the official release today. the legal opinion is that this joint committe report can be used in any legal action in favour of immigrants.

see this for old hsmp guidance http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/old_guidance_notes.pdf

CRE letter to BIA http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/CRE_letter_to_BIA.pdf

ILPA letter to home office http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/Ilpas_lette ... nister.pdf

vbsi submission to joint committee http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/VBSI_submission

various confidential AIT determinations were handed over to the joint committe by www.hsmpforumltd.com as far as i am aware

you can see all the vbsi research documents here http://www.vbsi.org.uk/

also if interested in international coventions protecting migrants and also about other retrospective legislation in other countries successfully challenged by immigrants legally in courts see this thread on vbsi forum http://www.vbsi.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=127

bani

Post by bani » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:10 pm

Rog wrote:My extension letter for 3 years states in black and white that I can apply for ILR at the end of 3 years (ie total of 1+3 under HSMP) if I have been economically active. At a later stage they stopped mentioning this in the 3 year extension letter to other candidates and just stating that at the end of 3 years they can seek further leave to remain
My extension letter (September 05) doesn't state anything about ILR or any renewal. It just says my extension has been approved. When was yours?

Rog
Member of Standing

Post by Rog » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pm

My letter was in Nov 04. Later on when they must have internally decided to change ILR from 4 to 5 years and introducing the retrospective changes , they stopped mentioning the ILR in the 3 year extension letter.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:21 pm

Rog wrote:My extension letter for 3 years states in black and white that I can apply for ILR at the end of 3 years (ie total of 1+3 under HSMP) if I have been economically active.
Is it possible to post the exact wordings here in this forum?

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:48 pm

Rog wrote:My letter was in Nov 04. Later on when they must have internally decided to change ILR from 4 to 5 years and introducing the retrospective changes , they stopped mentioning the ILR in the 3 year extension letter.
it does not matter what they decided later on. seeing the arguments used in the cases won in AIT by people who were refused HSMP renewals. once the govt has made assurances in the original guidance for renewals based on 'economically active' and also ILR at 4y and clearly mentioning in original guidance notes that any future legislation changing immigration rules will not affect people already on the scheme as once on the scheme they are on the path to ILR and citizenship. this creates a legitimate expectation as long as one fulfils the criteria set in the original guidance. this argument has been upheld in many AIT decisions by the judges and also backed by CRE and also by ILPA letters and also now by the joint committee. so irrespective of what your renewal letter says, all people accepted for old hsmp scheme before the guidance notes was changed have a legitimate expectation based on the guarantees given to them in writing in the guidance notes before being accepted on to the old hsmp scheme. the same arguments should win cases in AIT for ILR at 4y especially now as it is backed by the joint committe report as well. legal opinion obtained about the report backs this.

also olisun you dont need to be a member of the forum to access this link. see this for old hsmp guidance http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/old_guidance_notes.pdf

bani

Post by bani » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:58 pm

That is true, my renewal letter says very little, but not the guidance notes. These were the rules when I applied (true for most 1+3 visa holders) for HSMP. From the March '04 guidance notes:

EXTENSION OF STAY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

18.1 If your application is successful you will be given permission to enter the United Kingdom for a period of 12 months. In the last month before the end of that period you will be able to apply for further permission to stay as a Highly Skilled Migrant. You should apply directly to Work Permits (UK) in Cannock, using the form FLR (IED) available from the IND website. You will be asked to provide evidence of your economic activity during your period of stay in the UK and evidence of your personal earnings during the period, if you are employed. If you are self-employed a business plan and evidence that you have established a business bank account, which has been active, will suffice. If you have been active in employment and self-employment then you should submit evidence of both. You will also need to declare that you and your family have not had access to public funds and have not received a criminal conviction. If your application is approved you will normally be given permission to remain for a further three year period. Further details on the application process for an extension of stay after one year will be provided to successful applicants.

18.2 If you have been granted permission to stay in the United Kingdom as a Highly Skilled Migrant for four years and wish to remain in the United Kingdom on a permanent basis you can apply at the end of the four-year period for permanent residence. This is otherwise known as indefinite leave or settlement. In addition those applicants who have been approved under HSMP and are applying for permanent residence as a Highly Skilled Migrant will be able to amalgamate leave to remain under HSMP with previous leave from other categories that lead to settlement. For example if you had previously stayed in the UK with two years leave for work permit employment and then switched to the HSMP you would be eligible to apply for settlement after a further two years in the UK as a Highly Skilled Migrant. Further information on whether an immigration route leads to settlement can be found on the IND website at www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk. If you meet the requirements for settlement your spouse or unmarried partner and children under the age of 18 will also be able to obtain permanent residence with you.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:19 pm

bani wrote:That is true, my renewal letter says very little, but not the guidance notes. These were the rules when I applied (true for most 1+3 visa holders) for HSMP. From the March '04 guidance notes:

EXTENSION OF STAY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

18.1 If your application is successful you will be given permission to enter the United Kingdom for a period of 12 months. In the last month before the end of that period you will be able to apply for further permission to stay as a Highly Skilled Migrant. You should apply directly to Work Permits (UK) in Cannock, using the form FLR (IED) available from the IND website. You will be asked to provide evidence of your economic activity during your period of stay in the UK and evidence of your personal earnings during the period, if you are employed. If you are self-employed a business plan and evidence that you have established a business bank account, which has been active, will suffice. If you have been active in employment and self-employment then you should submit evidence of both. You will also need to declare that you and your family have not had access to public funds and have not received a criminal conviction. If your application is approved you will normally be given permission to remain for a further three year period. Further details on the application process for an extension of stay after one year will be provided to successful applicants.

18.2 If you have been granted permission to stay in the United Kingdom as a Highly Skilled Migrant for four years and wish to remain in the United Kingdom on a permanent basis you can apply at the end of the four-year period for permanent residence. This is otherwise known as indefinite leave or settlement. In addition those applicants who have been approved under HSMP and are applying for permanent residence as a Highly Skilled Migrant will be able to amalgamate leave to remain under HSMP with previous leave from other categories that lead to settlement. For example if you had previously stayed in the UK with two years leave for work permit employment and then switched to the HSMP you would be eligible to apply for settlement after a further two years in the UK as a Highly Skilled Migrant. Further information on whether an immigration route leads to settlement can be found on the IND website at www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk. If you meet the requirements for settlement your spouse or unmarried partner and children under the age of 18 will also be able to obtain permanent residence with you.
Here is the catch if you go by the exact words.

The 18.1 details with respect to EXTENSIONS (FLR) with proof of earnings and economic activity and 18.2 deals withs ILR with NO mention of ILR on economic activity alone.

Also check this last statement

"If you meet the requirements for settlement your spouse or unmarried partner and children under the age of 18 will also be able to obtain permanent residence with you."

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:29 pm

olisun wrote:
Here is the catch if you go by the exact words.

The 18.1 details with respect to EXTENSIONS (FLR) with proof of earnings and economic activity and 18.2 deals withs ILR with NO mention of ILR on economic activity alone.

Also check this last statement

"If you meet the requirements for settlement your spouse or unmarried partner and children under the age of 18 will also be able to obtain permanent residence with you."
you have to take the whole guidance document in context, which is what the AIT judges have done and also CRE and also ILPA and also now the joint committee of parliament. all of them concur that it implys legitimate expectation for renewal and ILR

JFLE007
Newly Registered

PLEASE DONT POLITICISED

Post by JFLE007 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:43 am

KIND ATTEN VIJAYSHANTI

Its my request please don’t politicised the cause, what ever you have written its your view and you have presented or show the one side of coin, you are quite active members in that so called official forum HSMPLTD

Why you are promoting that forum?
What’s the need of that?
When the goal is common let the member decide to log in anywhere
Are we political motivated?
As far as money is concerned, I trust and I believe its still with that old forum why we need to pay the money to lawyer
Did lawyer has given any clarity why the JR has been refused
And why there are more funds when lawyer has been paid more then £10000.
Refusal of fund because no body has given any explanations to that forum
Why lawyer need the fund. This fund is from the members and for the members.
this is not the personnel property of any one.
Why the need of ltd company and why he always write the director.
Are we looking for COMMERCIALSATION?

COMEON WAKE UP

PLEASE GOD SAKE DON’T SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT IT’S EASY TO CREAT DIVISION AMONG MEMBERS

If you are happy with that forum stick with them. But don’t blame and play games
Forum are there for members and been made from members. You and me are nothing

Try to help every members whether they belongs to any forum

IF YOU WISH I CAN SPILL THE BINS AND THEN YOU WILL BE NOWHERE BUT I DON’T WANT THAT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE CAUSE FOR FIGHTIING.

JFLE007
Newly Registered

dont post the differences here

Post by JFLE007 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:12 am

IF ANY BODY NEED SOME CLARIFICATION , I RQUEST PLEASE LOG IN TO THE RESPECTIVE FORUMS AND ASK QUESTION THER. PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS ISSUE AND DONT POST THE DIFFERANCES ANYWHERE

THANKS

John

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Re: PLEASE DONT POLITICISED

Post by vinay shanthi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:20 am

JFLE007 wrote:KIND ATTEN VIJAYSHANTI

Its my request please don’t politicised the cause, what ever you have written its your view and you have presented or show the one side of coin, you are quite active members in that so called official forum HSMPLTD

Why you are promoting that forum?
What’s the need of that?
When the goal is common let the member decide to log in anywhere
Are we political motivated?
As far as money is concerned, I trust and I believe its still with that old forum why we need to pay the money to lawyer
Did lawyer has given any clarity why the JR has been refused
And why there are more funds when lawyer has been paid more then £10000.
Refusal of fund because no body has given any explanations to that forum
Why lawyer need the fund. This fund is from the members and for the members.
this is not the personnel property of any one.
Why the need of ltd company and why he always write the director.
Are we looking for COMMERCIALSATION?

COMEON WAKE UP

PLEASE GOD SAKE DON’T SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT IT’S EASY TO CREAT DIVISION AMONG MEMBERS

If you are happy with that forum stick with them. But don’t blame and play games
Forum are there for members and been made from members. You and me are nothing

Try to help every members whether they belongs to any forum

IF YOU WISH I CAN SPILL THE BINS AND THEN YOU WILL BE NOWHERE BUT I DON’T WANT THAT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE CAUSE FOR FIGHTIING.
i dont hide behind pseudonyms and make allegations. i put my real name to what i write in ANY FORUM. i am active on indi_go and energy2005 forums run by doctors and not other forum including this one and www.hsmpforumltd.com i am a member in atleast 8 forums, just because i write a few messages here in this forum and www.hsmpforumltd.com does not mean that i am an active member on that forum. i have just donated money and written some messages there on that forum.

i have visited both the new forum www.hsmpforumltd.com and the old one www.hsmpforum.com when it did not need registration for browsing the forum. even though the renewal business does not affect me. i still came to the old forum to donate as the cause interested me. but i didnt become a member because i was put off by the very obvious illegal stuff that was openly being discussed on the old forum for renewals etc by quite a few members and some seniors instead of condemning that were abbetting it. just because of a few bad apples organisations suffer. i did not want any association with such activities that were very obvious from the discussions on the old forum. i hope police keep a keen eye on such activities on that forum or any other forum. good riddance to such people.

also for any fund raising ventures there must be accountability. hence the need for a registered company in the uk. all laws related to companies will have to be followed and funds will be accountable and even if it is not accountable, then the people can be taken to task under company laws.

instead when the money remains in accounts run by a few persons then there will legally be no accountability. or atleast difficult to enforce. every one who has gone to that old forum www.hsmpforum.com in the past will remember funds were being collected for judicial review. but now all reference to the judicial review has been deleted from all the pages. as proof see this advanced google search that i did on 'judicial review' with the old hsmp forum [insanely stupid & long URL deleted by Admin] Convenient isnt it that funds were collected for JR, funds on old forum are in account with some individuals and not being released for JR.

also regarding legal action you should know that it is a very expensive business. if you lose the case then you have to pay costs or if you dont have the money then debt collectors can attach your property, whoever is running the case for recovering costs and damages incurred in running the case. if you think JR cost only £10,000 you are dreaming. when remedyuk lost case aganist govt they were ordered to pay £40,000 damages as far as i am aware, plus they had their legal expenses. they didnt go for appeal. bapio collected £50,000 for JR which they lost, for appeal Bapio collected £100,000. so get real or if anyone is involved with JRs etc without a limited company route, all involved risk bancruptcy if they have to pay high costs and damages. so what the www.hsmpforumltd.com is doing is absolutely the right thing to do to protect personal finances of everyone involved if huge damages and costs have to be paid and there is no money in JR account. otherwise you risk everyones personal money in all accounts and even property etc can be attached by debt collectors and courts.

as for commercialisation the new forum www.hsmpforumltd.com clearly says everyone can use their own lawyers or even self represent and all assistance will be given free to the person if self representing and also to the legal team.

unlike in the old forum www.hsmpforum.com they ask people to use 'their' lawyers for obvious reasons that everyone is aware of, who ever visited the old forum before. infact there were open discussions on the old forum that commiission etc should be taken from lawyers and people needing help etc for assisting people for cases. that is the reason why many like me who visited the forum with the intention of donating money, but did not donate seeing this and ran a mile away from this and also did not become members, also it is obvious from many of the discussions on that forum that clearly quite a few are not highly skilled and have misused the system and struggling to get renewals and discussions were going on on that old forum on how to 'show' economic activity as in opening shops etc and relatives buying at higher prices grocery etc just to show adequate funds. loads of people on that forum seemed to be jumping on to the 'self employed option' to add to their actual income for renewal purposes. it is clearly cooked up accounts for getting renewal. it is such illegal behavior by a few nefarious individuals and abbetted by the old forum that has landed all the 'really' highly skilled migrants who are honest in trouble as well. a few bad apples who have misused the system have landed all honest immigrants in trouble.

as for your allegations. kindly have the coutesy of not remaining anonymous when making allegations.

as far as spilling the beans goes. do what you please, it will be interesting even for me to see what the beans contains as i havent a clue what you are talking about. i dont need renewals and not even affected by the change in rules (apart fro 4 -5y ILR bit and i have a visa to last me 5y) and even if i didnt have the visa i dont give a shit, if i am good enough then i will get the visa, if not i am capable enough to do well anywhere
Last edited by vinay shanthi on Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Post by JFLE007 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:36 am

Hi

I am not interested what you have written and what you are saying, as i have earlier also requested i dont want to drag this issue on filmsy ground and niether i am interested .

please dont feel offended and dont feel bad its shows your fraustation nothing else,

let it be like this and its members wish where they want to go or log in.

why you are so protactive about the NEW HSMP forum.

for me its the both forum, when you like someone you like bad habbits good habbits.

you dont divorce or vice versa your partner on some misunderstanding, every one try to sort out the issue.

so please dont drag this issue

focus on core objectives

thanks for your valuable time on this stupid issue

thanks

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Post by vinay shanthi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:01 am

JFLE007 wrote:Hi

I am not interested what you have written and what you are saying, as i have earlier also requested i dont want to drag this issue on filmsy ground and niether i am interested .

please dont feel offended and dont feel bad its shows your fraustation nothing else,

let it be like this and its members wish where they want to go or log in.

why you are so protactive about the NEW HSMP forum.

for me its the both forum, when you like someone you like bad habbits good habbits.

you dont divorce or vice versa your partner on some misunderstanding, every one try to sort out the issue.

so please dont drag this issue

focus on core objectives

thanks for your valuable time on this stupid issue

thanks
i am active on http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Indi_go/ and http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Energy_2005/ both forums are for doctors in uk and run by bapio. and just write a few messages in other forums like this one and vbsi and orkut etc. apart from donating to the bapio cases, being a HSMP myself, even though i dont need further renewals, i have donated to the www.hsmpforumltd.com but will not donate to the old forum due to the reasons mentioned in the previous messages. my opinions are based on what i saw on both the forums.

best wishes to anyone working for the cause. but one needs to be aware what ones associates are doing, otherwise we risk landing in trouble for other peoples misadventures.

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

please donate to www.hsmpforumltd.com

Post by vinay shanthi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:02 am

"1) When do the lawyers anticipate or expect the High Court judge to conduct an oral hearing on the rejection of granting permission for the Judicial Review?

It should be there in Oct / Nov 2007. At the moment we are having funds collection problem which is very slow and it can possibly create problems for us.

2) Can the lawyers use the JCHR report to convince the High Court judge in favour of granting permission?

We would be using the JCHR Report as evidence etc but how effective it is going to be in our JR is still looked into and our lawyer feels it should not be a problem for permission in oral hearing as we have already added more grounds e.g. CRE disclosures etc.

i have cut pasted the above message from www.hsmpforumltd.com as for any legal challenge funds are needed. it will be sad if the legal action has to be withdrawn for lack of funds, then all HSMPs will face the consequences of legal action failing and continuation or retrospective legislation. so please donate for legal action on www.hsmpforumltd.com and www.vbsi.org.uk and www.bapioaction.moonfruit.com

have a nice day

JFLE007
Newly Registered

Re: please DONT donate to www.hsmpforumltd.com

Post by JFLE007 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:59 am

vinay shanthi wrote:"1) When do the lawyers anticipate or expect the High Court judge to conduct an oral hearing on the rejection of granting permission for the Judicial Review?

It should be there in Oct / Nov 2007. At the moment we are having funds collection problem which is very slow and it can possibly create problems for us.

2) Can the lawyers use the JCHR report to convince the High Court judge in favour of granting permission?

We would be using the JCHR Report as evidence etc but how effective it is going to be in our JR is still looked into and our lawyer feels it should not be a problem for permission in oral hearing as we have already added more grounds e.g. CRE disclosures etc.

i have cut pasted the above message from www.hsmpforumltd.com as for any legal challenge funds are needed. it will be sad if the legal action has to be withdrawn for lack of funds, then all HSMPs will face the consequences of legal action failing and continuation or retrospective legislation. so please donate for legal action on www.hsmpforumltd.com and www.vbsi.org.uk and www.bapioaction.moonfruit.com

have a nice day
NO NEED FOR ANY DONATION, IF YOU WANT A DONATION WHY YOU ARE USING THIS FORUM AND AGAIN PLEASE DONT TRY TO CREAT DIVISION .
WE ARE NO BOTHER ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPNED , WE WANT TO ACHIEVE THE GOALS,

IF YOU ARE SENSIABLE , DONT WASH YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC.
THIS IS FORUM FOR EXCHANGING VIEWS AND GIVING HELP TO MEMBERS NOT FOR PERSONNEL ISSUES.

I BEG PLEASE STOP!!! STOP !!!! STOP!!!! MAKING OUT OF THIS ISUES.

LET THEM FIGHT , BOTH FORUM FIGHTING FOR THE COMMAN CASUE,

SO LET THEM. LET THEM SETTLE THEIR ISSUES IN PVT.

IF YOU ARE QUITE SENSIABLE , YOU WILL STOP WRITING ON THIS STUPID ISSU

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

THANKS

bani

Post by bani » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:27 pm

I appreciate all the information Vinay has posted. These JR's are important to me, I want to support them, and I want to know where my money goes. I want to make sure people managing them are trustworthy.

JFLE, if you have something informative to say, I would appreciate it too. Rather than just trying to suppress another poster. And please don't use all caps.

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Re: please DONT donate to www.hsmpforumltd.com

Post by vinay shanthi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm

JFLE007 wrote: NO NEED FOR ANY DONATION, IF YOU WANT A DONATION WHY YOU ARE USING THIS FORUM AND AGAIN PLEASE DONT TRY TO CREAT DIVISION .
WE ARE NO BOTHER ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPNED , WE WANT TO ACHIEVE THE GOALS,

IF YOU ARE SENSIABLE , DONT WASH YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC.
THIS IS FORUM FOR EXCHANGING VIEWS AND GIVING HELP TO MEMBERS NOT FOR PERSONNEL ISSUES.

I BEG PLEASE STOP!!! STOP !!!! STOP!!!! MAKING OUT OF THIS ISUES.

LET THEM FIGHT , BOTH FORUM FIGHTING FOR THE COMMAN CASUE,

SO LET THEM. LET THEM SETTLE THEIR ISSUES IN PVT.

IF YOU ARE QUITE SENSIABLE , YOU WILL STOP WRITING ON THIS STUPID ISSU

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

THANKS
the donation is not for me. thanks i am reasonably well off enough to have donated £100 to www.hsmpforumltd.com and also well above £500 to the bapio case and further to other individuals appeals

the donation is for the cause. have the guts to put your full name, so that in future people providing false information for fund raising ventures can be traced by the police for fraudulent activities. by the way you can continue your tirade here or any other forum defrauding innocent people who donate for legal action. but remember Information technology is advanced enough to catch up with criminal activity. IP addresses of people posting can be traced on internet. so can bank account money transactions. i have been made aware of investigations into fraudulent activities by certain individuals who will now face the music as apparently investigations are already in progress into this by the body registering companies and also by banks etc. any further legal avenues will also be explored to bring people defrauding innocent public to the notice of the legal authorities. like i said time can be a great leveller. the law will certainly catch up with people who break the law.

as for washing dirty linen. i dont give a damn who washes what, i dont have anything dirty to hide. it is those who have something to hide that need to be afraid of the authorities. anybody having any knowledge of such illegal activities please inform the authorities so that they can throw out such riff raff where they belong.

like bani said, if you have something informative please post it here. it is important people can trust the money they donate will be put to good use. i will be interested in knowing these details too as i myself have donated to these issues, so will be pissed off if it gets misused like anyone else