ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee not yet put the date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nm
Member of Standing

Referee not yet put the date

Post by nm » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 am

Hi,

one of my referee has signed the form and filled the details on last week however he' has not signed and he suggest me to put the date around while iam applying. I am due to apply in a week of time, can I put the date before I attend to NCS ? And also can this be done by filling the date on my own ?

nm
Member of Standing

Re: Referee not yet put the date

Post by nm » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 am

Hi,

Could someone help me clarifying this please ?

IndiMarshall
Member of Standing

Re: Referee not yet put the date

Post by IndiMarshall » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 am

as it is not signature..this should be k I think.. give a quick call if you know any solicitor.... I have filled my refree address as he forgot to do so..

Think like this you can always fill the application online then get a printout and then u generally get a signature of the refree .. u are filling the other details of your referee in this case which is fine..

Date thing I dont remember..