ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jollylolly
Newly Registered

ILR application query

Post by jollylolly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 pm

I have been a silent spectator of this forum for a long time now..I have been able to gather a lot of information regarding Tier 1 extensions and ILR. Thanks to all Moderators and members.
I will be applying for my ILR in November 2014. I have couple of queries on my application:
1. I got my Tier 1 General cleared on 14 Dec 2009 and I entered UK on the 30th(from United States of America). I stayed here only for a week and returned back to India. I came to UK again on 28th May 2010 along with my husband. My absence in the first year is less than 180 days. From the previous threads I have read, I assume this will not be a problem in my case. Could you please confirm?
2. I was not employed in UK until August 2010. This means that I will not be able to produce any employer proofs for my first year absence. However, I can produce documents of my illness and the treatement that I took when I was in India. Could you please confirm if this will suffice?

Thanks in advance!!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application query

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Seems ok.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.