ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Eid Mubarak to all of you. Hopefully this will be our last eid without our partners. The blessed month is over and hopefully Allah would have answered all of our prayers. Enjoy your day tomorrow !
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Ameen.. Eid Mubarak my lovely brothers and sisters x

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Eid Mubarak everyone. InShaAllah this new month will bring good news for many of us here.

sami3

Post by sami3 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:24 am

EID Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. It was so hard to fast this year. Alhamdulillah its over now. May Allah accept our prayers and fasts. Ameen

Have a blessed day xxx

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm

zeeh wrote: im not going to wait for eight or nine month so if this will bring result i am more than happy to accept.but i will wait next month and then go for this option.

Just curious: How can you go for a judicial review without having received a decision?

And apart from that, I was under the impression that JR's are not exactly quick, quite the opposite?

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 pm

hi all

my income threshold is 20k

but still after handling more evidence they rejected them

my Q is my son is born in uk and british

but still to sponcer my husband do i need to add the 2.5 k required on to of the 18k? cuz i have a child?

or is that only for those whose child is born in the abroad country?
asap
thankyou

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:hi all

but still to sponcer my husband do i need to add the 2.5 k required on to of the 18k? cuz i have a child?

asap
thankyou
For you only and only 18600 year :)
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 pm

ALKB wrote:
zeeh wrote: im not going to wait for eight or nine month so if this will bring result i am more than happy to accept.but i will wait next month and then go for this option.

Just curious: How can you go for a judicial review without having received a decision?

And apart from that, I was under the impression that JR's are not exactly quick, quite the opposite?
Judicial review is a type of court proceeding in which a judge reviews the lawfulness of a decision or action made by a public body.

Judicial review is a process by which the courts review the lawfulness of a decision
made (or sometimes lack of a decision made) or action taken (or sometimes failure
to act
) by a public body. It is mechanism by which a judge considers whether a public
body has acted in accordance with its legal obligations and if not, can declare a
decision taken by it invalid.
GROUNDS OF CHALLENGE
The different grounds
Decisions by public bodies can be challenged on a number of grounds.
For example if,
• the public body does not have the power to make a particular decision, or it has
used a power which it does have for an improper purpose;
• the decision is irrational;
• the procedure followed by the public body is unfair or biased;
• the decision taken is in breach of the Human Rights Act;
• the decision taken is in breach of European Community Law;
• the public body failed to comply with one of its legal duties, for example, the
public sector equality duties
• Prohibiting orders: the public body is forbidden from doing something unlawful
in the future;
• Mandatory orders: the public body is ordered to do something specific which it
has a duty to do;
• A declaration, for example on a way to interpret the law in the future or a
declaration that legislative provision is incompatible with the Human Rights Act
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:34 am

I thought to email the ukvi to see if I get anything new about my application since I recently sent new documents and this what what I got

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With regard to your query, please be informed that from 28 July 2014, the
4,000 individuals whose applications are currently on hold, pending the
Court of Appeal judgment, will receive a decision. UK Visas and Immigration
will decide these applications as soon as possible from 28 July. Further
information can be found here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... d-informat

Now does this mean all applicants on hold are 99.9% getting told that they have been refused ?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am

saf786 wrote:I thought to email the ukvi to see if I get anything new about my application since I recently sent new documents and this what what I got

service.

Now does this mean all applicants on hold are 99.9% getting told that they have been refused ?
Those on hold would have been refused if this rule wasn't under criticism. But now its been cleared, one would presume that the cases that WOULD have been rejected, will now all be refused.

Check this article, it clearly says: " and now stand to be
refused"

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/home ... -threshold

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
saf786 wrote:I thought to email the ukvi to see if I get anything new about my application since I recently sent new documents and this what what I got

service.

Those on hold would have been refused if this rule wasn't under criticism. But now its been cleared, one would presume that the cases that WOULD have been rejected, will now all receive appeals
Thank u sameena .. Have u submitted a new Case yet ?

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Post by sumeensaleem » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 am

asap
thankyou

Salaam muskaan1987,
why did they refuse your visa if you met the financial requirement?
can you please also tell me your timeline please :)

thanks

zee09

Post by zee09 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:18 am

i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

No wonder why Pakistan Visa processing times have gone to over 6months. Making it worse for everyone else. If you dont meet the requirements, dont apply! Stop wasting everyones valuable time. People who do this prevent other couples from being able to be together quickly.

Also, the electricity goes out alot in Pakistan, which contributes for further delays in processing times. India however, being far more advanced than Pakistan dont have this problem. This is why India processing times are much faster!
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

zee09 wrote:i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

No wonder why Pakistan Visa processing times have gone to over 6months. Making it worse for everyone else. If you dont meet the requirements, dont apply! Stop wasting everyones valuable time. People who do this prevent other couples from being able to be together quickly.

Also, the electricity goes out alot in Pakistan, which contributes for further delays in processing times. India however, being far more advanced than Pakistan dont have this problem. This is why India processing times are much faster!
Yeah well no one asked so keep your low opinion to yourself :-)
Just to clarify those 4000 cases on hold are not applicants just in Pakistan but all over the world. These people have paid the full fees just like everyone else, if there has been a mistake in the application which causes rejections, well guess that's life ! And many people on hold DO meet the financial requirement but just didn't submit the evidential requirements ... YOU stand in no place to judge ... Why don't u just sit back patiently, and wait for your outcome okay :)
What other people do regarding the applications should be none of your concern, you just hope the best for yourself ... If you don't like it then don't apply and wait for the processing times to go back down to their levels and the apply :-)

Faz1985ashraf
Newly Registered

Post by Faz1985ashraf » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Salam all hope you have a good Eid despite being away from your loved ones.

I have a question.

Like most my wife's application was also put on hold! But I meet the min income threshold. The reason why they held our application was cos they lost some documents which I resent. We have received confirmation that they received the new docs. So I'm a little confused will they consider the new documents in the application? If they do then we will deffo get the visa, it's just a matter of time! But if they don't consider the documents then what was the point of asking for them?

Hopfully Insha Allah out application is not refused due to some documents getting misplaced by the high commission.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:35 pm

If your documents were at the time of application then yes one would assume you'd get the visa, that's if you meet all the requirements for them to issue a visa.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:07 pm

asap
thankyou
when did you get told that its been rejected? i still have no idea where my application stands
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:10 pm

saf786 wrote:
zee09 wrote:i have no sympathy for the 4000 cases that will be rejected due to NOT meeting the minimum income threshold. Thats 4000 cases that wasted case workers time who could have been spending that time processing cases that MEET the requirements.

Yeah well no one asked so keep your low opinion to yourself :-)
Just to clarify those 4000 cases on hold are not applicants just in Pakistan but all over the world. These people have paid the full fees just like everyone else, if there has been a mistake in the application which causes rejections, well guess that's life ! And many people on hold DO meet the financial requirement but just didn't submit the evidential requirements ... YOU stand in no place to judge ... Why don't u just sit back patiently, and wait for your outcome okay :)
What other people do regarding the applications should be none of your concern, you just hope the best for yourself ... If you don't like it then don't apply and wait for the processing times to go back down to their levels and the apply :-)
i agree with saf, zee wot u have jus sed is so horible and heartless. u have no idea of peoples circumstances so that does not give u the ryt to make such low comments.
many people hu r on hold have no idea why! over stupid reasons that ino personally have not been picked up on in other peoples cases who were in the same situation.
any one applyin for ther spouse should feel for others and want for them what they want for themselves but u only seem to b concerned about ur self.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

That is a very selfish comment you wrote. Your comments just suggests that you care about yourself only. I certainly take offence on what you wrote and i am sure others on here who are on hold would have felt the same.

Let me just get this straight YES i am on hold, BUT i applied with over £19000 HOW IS THAT FAIR that im on hold when i meet the income threshold. You seem to think you know all that. Go on explain what is fairness in this???

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 pm

To Everyone on hold

Dont get upset with Zee09 comment posted. I would love to hear what this person's outcome is on there application. I wont be too surprised if its a refusal - seen as Zee09 thinks she submitted perfect evidence when applying. Allah knows best. All i know i learnt his is my life what goes around, comes around.

Insha Allah we will hear soon. Even though its not looking good that it is likely we'll get refused, however theres still hope so keep on praying for one another.

However personally i do think that those who have applied below £18,600 income, they will definatelty be refused therefore we still stand a chance as we earned above this amount. I heard that someone got refused who earned below this amount so they are looking at cases now. Allah knows best.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:18 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Everyone on hold

Dont get upset with Zee09 comment posted. I would love to hear what this person's outcome is on there application. I wont be too surprised if its a refusal - seen as Zee09 thinks she submitted perfect evidence when applying. Allah knows best. All i know i learnt his is my life what goes around, comes around.

Insha Allah we will hear soon. Even though its not looking good that it is likely we'll get refused, however theres still hope so keep on praying for one another.

However personally i do think that those who have applied below £18,600 income, they will definatelty be refused therefore we still stand a chance as we earned above this amount. I heard that someone got refused who earned below this amount so they are looking at cases now. Allah knows best.
Still preyin for us all we wil not lose hope til we gt an ansa!

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Can everyone calm down and not argue.

Time and time again we are told each application is different, no two applications are the same and reflect a persons individual circumstance at the time of application.

Just be patient.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Plz help
Can anyone tell me how long it will take embassy to return my spouse visa.. Bloody waste of time wasted two years both me nd my husband are furious.. But that's not guna get us anywhere... Nd to those posting negative comments stop and think no one wanted to put themselves in that position.. I for one certainly didn't me and my husband both have lost respectable jobs to try and relocate to th uk.. Even though he didn't I pushed him, 2 years that we will never get back. And 2 years we would been better off financially if we stuck to the jobs...! So instead of sitting thr being heartless g pray to ALLAH.. Cus everything happens according to ALLAH.!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Plz help
Can anyone tell me how long it will take embassy to return my spouse visa.. Bloody waste of time wasted two years both me nd my husband are furious.. But that's not guna get us anywhere... Nd to those posting negative comments stop and think no one wanted to put themselves in that position.. I for one certainly didn't me and my husband both have lost respectable jobs to try and relocate to th uk.. Even though he didn't I pushed him, 2 years that we will never get back. And 2 years we would been better off financially if we stuck to the jobs...! So instead of sitting thr being heartless g pray to ALLAH.. Cus everything happens according to ALLAH.!
R u withdrawin? Aparently it varies sometimes one week and somonee here said it took them 3 and a half weeks!
Yh ur ryt Allah noes best

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Everyone on hold

Aoa
Its good that u meet income but how do u know that u on hold??
I mean bhc told you in writing that u on hold??
Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014