ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange Problem Help needed guys Urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shoji147

Strange Problem Help needed guys Urgent

Post by shoji147 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 am

Hi Guys

I got my wife's FLR M approved today and I paid on the 22nd july in advance for this an amount of 1001. The transaction went through but the following day I lost my card and went to the bank and got a new one after blocking the old one.

My bank text me to say that there has been a suspicious activity on my card and sent me some transactions list from which there was one abroad in guatemala that i do not recognise so i phoned them and told them that one transaction was not me. So they said they will block the new card aswell and send me a replacement again.

I just saw my bank account and it went up by 1001. So which means that the money has been put back in my account by the bank. But I have already got my wife's FLR M approved.

What should I do now because technically I havent paid for it even though i paid online through home office website on 22 july. Should I call home office and explain and pay again. or will I have to go for another appointment now. :(

SoHopeful

Re: Strange Problem Help needed guys Urgent

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Give them a call and explain what happened. It should not affect the decision made.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:25 pm

If it were any other organization I won't bother. This people can make one to be extremely nice. Lol

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:03 pm

I just phoned them and they said that I am fine and my payment is not a problem as they checked it b4 issuing us the ticket b4 case registration and if it did not go through they would have not accepted the application, so The guy said I have nothing to worry about. He said my transaction with home office is completed so I should not worry.

Now I have an extra 1000 sitting in my account and I am not going to touch it as the Home office may come back and say ...oh sorry we still need your payment as the earlier didnt reach us..lol

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:09 pm

You see what I mean?under normal circumstance, they're the one that should be calling you. That organization is so scary! Just relax you've done the best you can and that isn't gonna be your fault in any way. :D