ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Prorated Past Earnings when worked in 2 countries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gsurendra

Prorated Past Earnings when worked in 2 countries

Post by gsurendra » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:24 am

I have worked in 2 countries during the past 15 months. Hence I need to prorate my earnings in the country where I stayed for a longer period.

I want to know whether I need to provide earning proofs from the other country from where the earning will not be considered? If so, what documents do I need to provide?

sunflower

Post by sunflower » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:11 am

You need to provide evidence that you are working for the mentioned period in the 2nd country and any relevant tax return forms or bank statements to support the income for that period in that country.

In this way they will ensure that they need to pro-rate your income based on the evidences provided and to which country they have to consider for pro-rata purpose.

gsurendra

Post by gsurendra » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:25 am

Thanks for the information

neha_12oct
Newly Registered

Query Regading Past earnings UK and India with gap months

Post by neha_12oct » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi All,

I have recently joined this forum, and have been reading some of the postings.They are indeed helpful. :-)

In last 12 months perious I've worked both in UK and India.I m in UK since January, so the PERIOD of my stay in UK is MORE in last 12 months.

I'm planning to apply for HSMP in September07 end.

I think my earning should be calculated by PRO RATING my current salary which is around 2500 per month.Can anyone guide me how this will be calculated?

Will it be like this?

Total Salary Earned in UK till date/9 *12 as said in guidance notes
9 beacuse I'm living in UK from last 9 months.....

In UK(6 and half months)

September 07
Aug 07
July 07
June 07
May 07
April 07
half March 07

Feb, Jan and Half Dec. Gap period

In India

Half December 06
November 06
October 06
September 06

Will it be enough if i procude the employer stamped salary slips from India?

Please help.

take care
neha_12oct

kck9
BANNED

Re: Query Regading Past earnings UK and India with gap month

Post by kck9 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:52 am

neha_12oct wrote:Hi All,

I have recently joined this forum, and have been reading some of the postings.They are indeed helpful. :-)

In last 12 months perious I've worked both in UK and India.I m in UK since January, so the PERIOD of my stay in UK is MORE in last 12 months.

I'm planning to apply for HSMP in September07 end.

I think my earning should be calculated by PRO RATING my current salary which is around 2500 per month.Can anyone guide me how this will be calculated?

Will it be like this?

Total Salary Earned in UK till date/9 *12 as said in guidance notes
9 beacuse I'm living in UK from last 9 months.....

In UK(6 and half months)

September 07
Aug 07
July 07
June 07
May 07
April 07
half March 07

Feb, Jan and Half Dec. Gap period

In India

Half December 06
November 06
October 06
September 06

Will it be enough if i procude the employer stamped salary slips from India?

Please help.

take care
neha_12oct
please dont duplicate your posts. i can see that you have already started a thread

kck9
BANNED

Re: Prorated Past Earnings when worked in 2 countries

Post by kck9 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:53 am

gsurendra wrote:I have worked in 2 countries during the past 15 months. Hence I need to prorate my earnings in the country where I stayed for a longer period.

I want to know whether I need to provide earning proofs from the other country from where the earning will not be considered? If so, what documents do I need to provide?
you need to send the documents asusual for both the countries earnings. they will decide to proratise or not. but you can explain the breakdown that how u think that u r eligible.

hope this helps