ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office sent documents back today

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IShahzad
Newly Registered

Home office sent documents back today

Post by IShahzad » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 pm

One of my friend applied on 27 June 2014 using April version SET (LR) form but today after 2 months , home office sent his all documents back with the form saying that the form is not updated one.he is been given full refund.
There is an another form version 7 , 2014 but my friend had applied on 27 June 2014.
Don't know why home office did this.
He has to apply again now with fresh documents.
Ahhhh

Any advice for him from senior members please

Freaky
Newly Registered

Re: Home office sent documents back today

Post by Freaky » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:12 pm

I guess this period was just a period when they were sending forms back. My forms got sent back and the reason given was that there was something wrong with my payment details. I countered check the details like a gazillion times, my friend and my Mrs countered checked too but what do you know, we all missed the mistake!
The bank said they never stopped any payments going out. Anyways all I did was send the forms back with the same payment details, this time the payment went through. Just hope they don't tag me as an overstayer.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:22 am

Sorry for the return of your friends documents
But if I am not wrong (correct me if I am) there was new set LR application form (June Version) available at that time.
And as you said in your post that your friend posted April application so that's the reason home office sent back all thr documents. Now advice your friend to make the new application with correct form as soon as possible.
Hope this helps

IShahzad wrote:One of my friend applied on 27 June 2014 using April version SET (LR) form but today after 2 months , home office sent his all documents back with the form saying that the form is not updated one.he is been given full refund.
There is an another form version 7 , 2014 but my friend had applied on 27 June 2014.
Don't know why home office did this.
He has to apply again now with fresh documents.
Ahhhh

Any advice for him from senior members please

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:59 am

See also 34I.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 am

Freaky wrote:I guess this period was just a period when they were sending forms back. My forms got sent back and the reason given was that there was something wrong with my payment details. I countered check the details like a gazillion times, my friend and my Mrs countered checked too but what do you know, we all missed the mistake!
The bank said they never stopped any payments going out. Anyways all I did was send the forms back with the same payment details, this time the payment went through. Just hope they don't tag me as an overstayer.
See also Invalid application due to payment problems?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.