ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how can get passport back from home office for two weeks.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marathon
Newly Registered

how can get passport back from home office for two weeks.

Post by marathon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 am

Hi everyone
my friends appeal hearing is on January 2015. He needs to go Spain to see his cousin. can he get his passport back for two weeks from home office? he will give it back after back from Spain. if answer is yes than can anyone pleas provide advise what he got to do?
thanks in advance.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: how can get passport back from home office for two weeks

Post by physicskate » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:04 pm

marathon wrote:Hi everyone
my friends appeal hearing is on January 2015. He needs to go Spain to see his cousin. can he get his passport back for two weeks from home office? he will give it back after back from Spain. if answer is yes than can anyone pleas provide advise what he got to do?
thanks in advance.
If he asks for his passport back, that will have the same effect as withdrawing his application.

marathon
Newly Registered

@ Olasunkanmi ----- urgent advice needed.

Post by marathon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

hi Olasunkanmi, cmpl khan & all gurus,
my business partners entrepreneurship visa appeal has been refused from first tier tribunal.
in the decision judge said if new evidence she can consider she can allow the case but she could not considered so she refused the appeal. but the fact is that evidence was not new but he submitted this before home office make the decision. but at hearing barister did not mention this issue.
pls provide ur urgent kind advise what have to do now.
thanking u in advance.