ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAMILY VISIT VISA - QUSTIONS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rd26878
Newly Registered

FAMILY VISIT VISA - QUSTIONS

Post by rd26878 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello

I am currently UK citizen and planning to bring parents for 3 months on a family visit visa. From some old posts I prepared all the documents but got struck on financial balances .

Applicant and Co Applicant [ Dependant to Applicant]

1. INDIAN PASSPORT holders
2. Farmers and had 25 acres of land on their name
3. 6L INR [ Roughly 6000 GBP ] cash in their savings account [ money deposited on 31st July 2014]
4. Source of funds - Sale of Agriculture land [ We have Sale deed as proof ]

I do have roughly 3000 GBP in my UK bank account . Both myself and my wife work in UK for good salaries.

Please let me know if the above financial details are sufficient for applying a family visit visa from INDIA.

In one of the OLD posts I have have seen that we have to show cash in INDIAN BANK account for at-least 90 days

Please confirm if above statement is correct or not. If it is wrong please suggest me what is the minimum period that we have to show cash in INDIAN BANK account

Thanks in advance for quick replies

ban.s

Re: FAMILY VISIT VISA - QUSTIONS

Post by ban.s » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:38 pm