ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnadeemphy
Newly Registered

SET (M)

Post by mnadeemphy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 pm

MY wife came in UK on 02.05.08 as spouse of HSMP visa holder then extend it in to spouse of Tier 1 visa holder then extend it into Flr o category.
Today I switched her visa in FLR M category.

It's been 6 years plus that wife is here as my dependant.

I just wants to know that can I apply her ILR now on SET M form or she need to b on FLR M for another 5 years before I can apply.

Regards

nadeem toheed

Re: SET (M)

Post by nadeem toheed » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 pm

mnadeemphy wrote:MY wife came in UK on 02.05.08 as spouse of HSMP visa holder then extend it in to spouse of Tier 1 visa holder then extend it into Flr o category.
Today I switched her visa in FLR M category.

It's been 6 years plus that wife is here as my dependant.

I just wants to know that can I apply her ILR now on SET M form or she need to b on FLR M for another 5 years before I can apply.

Regards
Hi
if you switch FLR(m) after 06th April 2014 than your leave should be 2.5 years + 2.5 years , after completing of 5 years, you can apply of her ILR
as always said, senior members can explain well
Nadeem

mnadeemphy
Newly Registered

Post by mnadeemphy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Does that period of 6 years counts, which she already spent here as my spouse on other categories.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Did you settle as a PBS applicant or long residence?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.