ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marshal8732

Need Help

Post by marshal8732 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi

Im about to apply for Tier 1 Entr visa.

I have degree in accounting and I will be using SOC code for Account technician.

I have secured 2 contract from individual one is a taxi driver and other have his small business both are self employed to ask as there bookkeeper to ensure they pay correct tax.

My question is does contract have to be with company or can it be with individual self employed person?

4uvak000

Re: Need Help

Post by 4uvak000 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:04 am

I am not sure regarding immigration rules, but from accounting point of view both - self employed person and company - are businesses. The difference is in the taxation and registration rules, and financial responsibility.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Need Help

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 pm

marshal8732 wrote:Hi

Im about to apply for Tier 1 Entr visa.

I have degree in accounting and I will be using SOC code for Account technician.

I have secured 2 contract from individual one is a taxi driver and other have his small business both are self employed to ask as there bookkeeper to ensure they pay correct tax.

My question is does contract have to be with company or can it be with individual self employed person?
Hello marshal8732,

my advice to you also add business consultancy services. Then make another contract. do not just rely on these two.
BEST OF LUCK