ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me PLEASE I want apply ILR again under long residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwanpcsir

Help me PLEASE I want apply ILR again under long residency

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi all I am in very problems. I would be very great full if someone help me out please my immigration. I came in uk in March 2001 on student visa. In June 2006 my student visa was refused in grounds of I was worked more than 20 hours continue 3 months in study time. I appeal against decision but my appeal refused. Than in March 2007 I submitted new student extension leave to remain again at Homeoffice it's accepted and they are granted me student leave to remain.

In march 2012 I was applied ILR on 10 years long residency but my application was refused in grounds there were gap in 10 years continues residency.

Now I am on psw visa going finished in December 2014 and I been also completing 14 years in this country. Second my wife and three my children's also with me last two years. My family came in uk when I was got psw visa in December 2012.

My question is there are any immigration law under I can get ILR? Is it 14 years long residency law available?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL
Thanks a lot

4uvak000

Re: Help me PLEASE I want apply ILR again under long residen

Post by 4uvak000 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:38 am

What happened between 2006 and 2007? Have you been in the UK? If not, it is not much you can do about it. If you were present in the UK appealing the decision than you were covered by 3c and 3d sections of the Immigration Act 1971 and you residence was here continuous and lawful. I am not sure if 14 years rule still applies. You might use Article 8 of ECHR if your family lives legally here, but this will be a complicated and lengthy case with possible refusals and appeals, tribunals and possibly High Court, immigration adviser and possibly barrister involvement which I will be simply unable to explain to you here. And it might cost money. Loads of money. And it might take years to win. So it is up to you to decide what to do depending on your situation. Nothing is impossible.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 am

14 years ILR no longer exists. Did you, in 2007, submit your application within 28 days of the preceding in time appeal decision?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks a lot 4uvakooo
Between 2006-2007 I was in uk. In June 2006 my leave to remain was refusal Than I was appealed against decision in tribunal but my Appealed was refuse as well. I was still in uk and in march 2007 I fill up new leave to remain application I sent Homeoffice even I do not had any visa at the moment. Fortunately Homeoffice grant me student leave to remain in June 2007
Thanks a lot

rizwanpcsir

Life in uk expire

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Dear members and all fourm users

I applied ILR in March 2012. I had passed life in uk test for my ILR. Unfortunity my ILR was refused. I am planning to apply again ILR with new circumstances. I want to do I have to take life in uk test again or in march 2012 should be valid for that?

Many thanks
Thanks a lot