ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependant visa categuary

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

glass123
Newly Registered

ILR Dependant visa categuary

Post by glass123 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 am

Hi there
I am a bit confused and need some help.

I am on Tier 1(General) visa and my wife is on Tier 1 (general) dependent ,I am eligible for ILR from 18 july 2014 .our visa (both me and my wife) expires on 24 nov 2014.

My question is:
we wanted to go for same day service appointment .i will be for IRL SET(O) Form but what abt my wife ?
extension of Tier 1 general dependent ?? or FLR(M) not sure what it is exactly ??

we both passed our life in uk test .

Please suggest the cheapest option .thanks

Also do i need to show funds maintenance for 90 days for my wife ??if so how much is the amount.

will appreciate for a quick resopnse.

SSA_18

Re: ILR Dependant visa categuary

Post by SSA_18 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Whether your wife is eligible or not depends on when she entered the uk as your dependent.

You would be filling the same form Set(o) for your partner's ilr if she was eligible.

glass123
Newly Registered

Post by glass123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:34 am

Thank you for the Reply .she can to uk on 17/03/14 .so she can not apply for ILR.

samiconcai
Newly Registered

Post by samiconcai » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:11 pm

even I want to know ... what to do in case of dependent who are still not eligible for ILR?

I have my ILR due in March 2015 ... and I am stuck with the same question